• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

We Are Going To Show Our Beaks This Year!!

sillent

I must say we do have a scrapper team this upcoming season which is why I believe we will be a top 5 defense easily though many won't feel that way about the Hawks and we will continue to catch hate for signing Dwight you must look at the roster as a whole.

We have to acknowledge that this is going to be the deepest defensive roster Dwight has ever played on! And the most scrappy ass defenders he's ever had around him....from pg to C....Dennis, Baze, Thabo, Sap, Jack, Splitter and even the rookie Prince are all scrappy, blue collar, defensive minded, "I ain't gon take no shit", "I will not back down" type of players. Korver can get pretty scrappy too though he's not a outstanding defender his heart is always there.

I wouldn't be shocked if we were number 1 in defense this season and finished off around 8-10 on offense as a team.

im not worried about the defense as you can tell and I'm not too worried about the offense but they are going to have to shoot well in order to be a COMPLETE THREAT which I believe they can do.

• Like 3

• Moderators

In the past I've just questioned whether we had a team of NBA quality players.   That's not a question this year.    We have zero washed up vets. and we have :  Dennis/Jack  Korver/Baze/Thabo Sap/Scott/Hump/Dwight/ Splitter.    That's 10 proven, solid NBA players with a lot of promise in Hardaway/Delaney/Prince/Edy/Bembry/Moose.   

• Like 4

• Moderators
19 hours ago, sillent said:

THEY WILL DEFINITELY HAVE TO FEEL THE RAFF COME SEASON START BECAUSE THE WAY THE TEAM IS NOW CONSTRUCTED WE HAVE NO OTHER CHOICE BUT TO COME OUT SCRAPPY EVERY NIGHT.

rafi-the-league.jpg?w=650&quality=80

• Like 1

On August 29, 2016 at 9:39 PM, sillent said:

It won't always look pretty lol

Yeah, believe early in the season there are a million adjustments for us to make. Won't even know all of them after a few games but by the the break with our coaching quality believe we will be driving towards playoff positioning and not the struggle for just the last seed as some naysayers are spouting. 

Ok, we will beat Cleveland in the playoffs this year, here's  why.......

Tristan Thompson is dating Khloe Kardashian.  The curse is alive and well:

1. Kris Humphries (recovered)

2. Lamar Odom

3. Chandler Parsons

4. James Harden

We all saw how their play suffered.

Cavs also lost Delly, their assistant coaches are still without contracts, JR still unsigned.

Let's go Hawks!!! Now is the time.

• Moderators
5 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

2. Lamar Odom

3. Chandler Parsons

4. James Harden

Cavs also lost Delly, their assistant coaches are still without contracts, JR still unsigned.

We should totally try to sign JR.   May have to trade someone to do it but man I'd do it simply to spite Lebron and the Cavs.   I know he's crazy but the dude can shoot.

1 hour ago, JayBirdHawk said:

2. Lamar Odom

3. Chandler Parsons

4. James Harden

Wait, I thought she was going out with Harden...wtf...and Parsons went out with a Kardashian? When? Lol

• Moderators

Other than a desire to be in the tabloid press, why would anyone want to date her?  These guys are multi-millionaires who can't have too much trouble connecting with beautiful women.  Hard to imagine many with lower floors for a relationship.