• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Same Ole Falcons

PSSSHHHRRR87

12 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

Agreed. One of the best years for us in a while. I kind of want revenge on the Cowboys for the playoff win over us a few years back. 

I'll pull for anyone over the Cowboys. The seventies had them and Pitt battling it out often and it was a lot easier for me to pull for Bradshaw and also all those linebackers for the Steelers. Some pretty wild games.

Should the Lions and Falcons match up in the playoffs, we might need another wager for fun. Although as of now, we would get waxed by you guys. You guys are, dare I say...en fuego. Things can turn around though but we shall see how things play out.

1 hour ago, Sothron said:

Why are we talking about the Lions in a  Falcons thread??

GREAT JOB FALCONS!!!! We cinched up the division today. Matt Ryan should be MVP but he'll get screwed.

I dunno but I have a feelin my avatar is gonna be more Falconish in the very near future....:-|

Falcons are running hot for sure. Good luck to you guys. Matty ice does seem to be throwing TD's with ease. The D stays hot and a Super Bowl run is very realistic.

4 hours ago, Spud2Nique said:

Good luck to you guys.

Thanks for the support Spud. Would be interesting if Matt and that Brady character met in the big one. I do understand a lot of work in front of us but if we pull the bye off we could come off of it as fast and spunky as we did after our off week a few games ago. Blazing speed forward Falcons! 

A funny comment on the Falcoholic. We're in a good place right now.  

If i told you in August that Matt Ryan's 30 points a game comment came true, Trufant would be lost for the year, Kyle Shanahan would be the hot head coaching candidate, our offense would put up historic numbers, we won the NFC South, and got the 2 seed??

2 hours ago, Thomas said:

Thanks for the support Spud. Would be interesting if Matt and that Brady character met in the big one. I do understand a lot of work in front of us but if we pull the bye off we could come off of it as fast and spunky as we did after our off week a few games ago. Blazing speed forward Falcons! 

That would be very interesting. If I remember clearly, the Patriots wanted to move up in the 2008 draft to get Matt Ryan. Oh man, I'm really glad that didn't happen. I think it was the season that Brady got hurt. 

1 hour ago, Spud2Nique said:

If I remember clearly, the Patriots wanted to move up in the 2008 draft to get Matt Ryan.

Wow, had no idea. Remember I wasn't totally convinced back then about the draft because the common stories were how analytically sharp Ryan was in his interviews with the FO. They talked about putting him in all kinds of on field scenarios but he was sitting in a chair so I took it with a grain of salt. He has done a ton his whole career but this year in this offense will be a high water mark for a long time. Glad he is ours.  

17 hours ago, Spud2Nique said:

Oh no. Are you two in cahoots? :-(

An outsider to your immediate situation but you only have yourself to blame there cat. Wish you luck with the resulting avatar. The possibilities are endless and seems like may be even a bit painful.

Beating the ever so irritating division rivals the Saints would be a double win kinda way to start off the new year. Go get that bye Falcons. Hope Brees ends up with horrid nightmares of #44 tonight.