• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

New York Knicks

Lurker

They're actually a fairly talented first 7.  After that, depth falls off a cliff which will be their downfall.  If any of their first few guys gets hurt, which is a distinct possibility, they'll be in for a long season.  If Rose decides to eschew the team and 'get his' ahead of his free agency, they'll have problems.

Knicks looked absolutely lost last night. Hornacek didn't look like he was trying much the second half watching his team jack threes and missing them left and right. Like Shaq said "I don't know what they were running out there". Rose with seventeen shots and one assist.  

• Moderators
1 minute ago, Thomas said:

Knicks looked absolutely lost last night. Hornacek didn't look like he was trying much the second half watching his team jack threes and missing them left and right. Like Shaq said "I don't know what they were running out there". Rose with seventeen shots and one assist.  

Even before I knew Rose was a scumbag I thought the Knicks getting Rose would be a disaster.   One game doesn't mean much but he seems like the wrong guy to go with Melo.  In fact, i think they would have been way better off with Rondo.   He would have gotten the ball to Melo and Kristaps at least where it belongs.  

• Admin
20 hours ago, kg01 said:

They're actually a fairly talented first 7.  After that, depth falls off a cliff which will be their downfall.  If any of their first few guys gets hurt, which is a distinct possibility, they'll be in for a long season.  If Rose decides to eschew the team and 'get his' ahead of his free agency, they'll have problems.

Talented 4 years ago .... also talent does not equal chemistry 

• Admin

Phil Jackson is the worst thing about the team too ...

His obsession with the outdated triangle which needs the right key players with the right bbiq to work.  He has been trying to force that offense on the team since he got there.  Time to let it go