• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Schröder agrees to 4 years 70 mil extension

BigDog90

17 hours ago, Ekyo said:

seems like you have been in franconia? 

@rd79 he is talking about this https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eisbein i guess.  

I don't think so, pretty sure it was near Nuremberg or Erlangen (not in Franconia, right?). I had recently discovered a love for German bier and Vodka Orange while I was studying at a university over there 15 yrs ago so my memory of the trip is not so good. But I always imagine Dennis and Dirk gobbling up that stuff for whatever reason. I never heard it called Eisbein though, but I will trust Wikipedia and the actual German squawkers. 

I bet there were a lot of Germans watching the Hawks tonight keeping an eye on Dennis the Wunderkind. Still a bit rough around the edges but a good showing nonetheless. Speaking as one of the few native Georgians, I am happy that the Hawks have such an international following.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, bleachkit said:

I just do not see a guy that is steady enough to be an elite guard. I do not know why Bud thinks his bad habits will magically correct themselves with more money and more responsibility. Most of the time, you are what you are, and that's an aggressive athletic point guard that can really get to the cup, and gives good effort on defense, but turns the ball over a lot, runs hot and cold with his shooting, and has a questionable BBIQ.

At 23, his first time startuawing - there is no way he is what he is. He needs time to grow into his role. Will he? I don't know but he has time on his side to do so. 

The Teague we saw when he first started to the Teague we ended up with totally different. Some squawkers said Teague had no vision, wouldn't be better, he was who he was couldnt develop it, blah blah blah - I disagreed then just like I'll disagree now.

Expecting him to be a polished, finished product now is ludicrous. Jeff had 7 years

Edit: I remember people thinking Jeff was an overpay at $8 mill 4 years ago, lol.

2 hours ago, LamarHampton said:

I don't think so, pretty sure it was near Nuremberg or Erlangen (not in Franconia, right?). I had recently discovered a love for German bier and Vodka Orange while I was studying at a university over there 15 yrs ago so my memory of the trip is not so good. But I always imagine Dennis and Dirk gobbling up that stuff for whatever reason. I never heard it called Eisbein though, but I will trust Wikipedia and the actual German squawkers. 

I bet there were a lot of Germans watching the Hawks tonight keeping an eye on Dennis the Wunderkind. Still a bit rough around the edges but a good showing nonetheless. Speaking as one of the few native Georgians, I am happy that the Hawks have such an international following.

Actually Nuremberg is located in Middle Franconia, what itself is a part of Bavaria.

And yes you can trust us!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Rudy Gobert: 4yrs/$102 m

Steven Adams: 4yr/$100 mil

It pays to be tall.

The Hawks made out like bandits on Dennis' deal.

I like Adams but doggone. By the end of the year pretty sure we will feel like we made out on the Dennis deal like you said. New world rising. Gobert and the Jazz are still looking for a winning season to this point. 

2 minutes ago, lethalweapon3 said:

4/56 for Cody Z.

And that'll do it!

~lw3

Oh myyyy...wow. I'm at a loss for words.  I know Cody can play when healthy and he's still young and a high draft pick but that's just a lot of dough. 

On 10/31/2016 at 10:20 PM, Spud2Nique said:

Oh myyyy...wow. I'm at a loss for words.  I know Cody can play when healthy and he's still young and a high draft pick but that's just a lot of dough. 

Why, this is the new cap. This deal and Bazemore is like 8 million in the old cap.

On 10/26/2016 at 5:46 PM, pimp said:

15.5 mil per year is not bad , That's about half of what Mike Conley got paid 

He's nearly as good as Mike too. This deal will end up like the Jeff one. Giving us a flexible cap to resign other players.