• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Schröder agrees to 4 years 70 mil extension

BigDog90

• Moderators
15 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

Wow!   That's more than I would have thought and i think that has him close to top 5 in PG salaries.   

The good news about this is it happened a day before we play the wiz.   Wall is going to go app shit that Dennis is getting more than him and probably jack 30 shots.   

The good news for Wall is that Dennis' salaries the next two seasons are below his, before Wall's contract expires in 2019.

Wall was reportedly peeved already, however, that he and the team could not max-extend him over the summer (a la Harden & Westbrook). So this inking will at least raise an eyebrow.

EDIT #2: Dennis' salary for next season ($15.73 mil, as Danny Leroux reported) will actually be barely Top 10, if that, among the PGs. Conley, Westbrook, Kyrie, D-Rose, Wall and Dragic all clear that amount right now. CP3 is pulling in $22 mil already and heads to free agency this summer. Lowry is gonna get a nice chunk of change, and we know Curry's signing is gonna be bananas. Even Jeff might get offers akin to Dennis' if he doesn't get the vet extension with the Pacers.

~lw3

• Like 2

• Admin
6 minutes ago, lethalweapon3 said:

The good news for Wall is that Dennis' salaries the next two seasons are below his, before Wall's contract expires in 2019.

Wall was reportedly peeved already, however, that he and the team could not max-extend him over the summer (a la Harden & Westbrook). So this inking will at least raise an eyebrow.

~lw3

Ha well hopfully it causes his play to fall

Its not a bad deal under the current cap but Dennis has to prove he is worth this money.   I would have preferred to have waited as it impacts our salary cap next summer and also to see that he can prove he can run the team effectively.  Either way it is good that he is locked up and ready to go.

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

Wow!   That's more than I would have thought and i think that has him close to top 5 in PG salaries.   

The good news about this is it happened a day before we play the wiz.   Wall is going to go app shit that Dennis is getting more than him and probably jack 30 shots.   

Not really.  It's a discount deal compared to what Curry, Lowry, Rose, Teague and CP3 will get this summer.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, lethalweapon3 said:

~lw3

I'd be surprised if Wall is still playing for the Wizards in 2019. They're screwing him over not getting him any help.

52 minutes ago, capstone21 said:

Do not resign Hardaway until he proves he belongs on this roster longterm 

I agree. I'm still waiting for him to breakout after reading all the stuff he did this summer to get ready for this season.