• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Is Splitter ever playing again?

swanlee

53 minutes ago, Dolfan23 said:

A mod? You hear a knock at the door and think I'm the one in danger? I AM THE DANGER!! And the HAIC around here.

I don't post nearly as much since I can't hangout on Hawksquawk at work like I use to but I still put in a lot of time behind the scenes keeping the site updated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ya you do and much appreciated. Your updates on squawk always bring a smile to my face. Great job!

5 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

Ya you do and much appreciated. Your updates on squawk always bring a smile to my face. Great job!

But did you show him that Dolf tribute tattoo you got on your lower back?

3 minutes ago, kg01 said:

But did you show him that Dolf tribute tattoo you got on your lower back?

Haha you mean the T stamp?

IMG_7905.JPG

IMG_7906.JPG

Edited by Spud2Nique

8 hours ago, Dolfan23 said:

If he's a trade chip he's a Pringle! Once you pop (a ligament, tendon, bone, vagina etc) you can't stop!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've always loved Pringles but now with this, theres only confusion for me.

• Moderators
10 hours ago, Spud2Nique said:

Lmmfao! So seriously, you still are a mod right? :-) Don't worry I was on the dentist chair earlier and asking if roids made Lebron's marbles look like dried up prunes or dates..:-|

We're supposed to believe your fascination with Bron's parts was drug induced but you keep bringing them up.    You may want to have a serious conversation with yourself.   

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

We're supposed to believe your fascination with Bron's parts was drug induced but you keep bringing them up.    You may want to have a serious conversation with yourself.   

"Were happy with the way things are right now and we don't foresee any changes anytime soon."

_self talk...

ps Tiny wrinkled ass b_ _ _ s....

• Premium Member

Mildly surprised that C-viv thought to ask... kudos.

So, one increasingly wonders if Splitter is going to be trade bait for a team looking to lose a long-term contract in exchange for his expiring.

6 hours ago, sturt said:

Mildly surprised that C-viv thought to ask... kudos.

So, one increasingly wonders if Splitter is going to be trade bait for a team looking to lose a long-term contract in exchange for his expiring.

I've proposed in Splitter trade thread:

Baze,Splitter,Scott for Deng and Mozgov. ($34 mil in combined salary - that's a ton of salary to take on for the next 3 years).  If we aren't trading Millsap - this is an 'all-in move' .

Splitter and Scott for Mozgov also works.

30 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

I've proposed in Splitter trade thread:

Baze,Splitter,Scott for Deng and Mozgov. ($34 mil in combined salary - that's a ton of salary to take on for the next 3 years).  If we aren't trading Millsap - this is an 'all-in move' .

Splitter and Scott for Mozgov also works.

*gulp*

(covers head)

how about Melo?

dont hit me! don't taze me, bro!

22/6/3/1, reliable offense , currently leading Nix in steals and scoring, played all but one game this season, and rumours that "big changes are coming" with the group

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, LamarHampton said:

how about Melo?

Remember him saying no one ever wants to go to the Hawks a couple of years ago. Imagine he wants to keep it that way with him. Plus he is just such an A-hole at close to twenty five million per to boot.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, LamarHampton said:

*gulp*

(covers head)

how about Melo?

22/6/3/1, reliable offense , currently leading Nix in steals and scoring, played all but one game this season, and rumours that "big changes are coming" with the group

It's not crazy (although some here would indeed tase you, bro)  sMelo is at a crossroads in NY.  They (i.e. Phil) clearly want him gone.

I'll always contend that a bought-in sMelo makes us significantly better.  The buy-in (and the cost, trade-wise) are the questions.

• Moderators

No new updates?   Seriously?   How can you say that with a straight face when we've hit their timetable for his return?   Moose isn't really playing well.  I'm happy with Hump in there but seems like Splitter could actually help if he could be healthy.  Maybe that's just too risky.   Hope we can move him for something.   We need to not be playing Moose so much though.  

3 hours ago, LamarHampton said:

*gulp*

(covers head)

how about Melo?

Spittler and Baze for Melo.

4 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Spittler and Baze for Melo.

IM NOT BUYING UR SOAP LADY!!!!!!

;-) 

Jaybird, you don't strike me as even wanting Melo yourself. What would Pop in Spurland say? Lol

50 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

IM NOT BUYING UR SOAP LADY!!!!!!

;-) 

Jaybird, you don't strike me as even wanting Melo yourself. What would Pop in Spurland say? Lol

I'm just throwing out what would work in trade from.a salary standpoint. :dry: