Is Splitter ever playing again?

swanlee

12 minutes ago, AUhawksfan said:

I think he means 'Splinter.'  That's what I'm calling him because he must have one after sitting on that bench for so long.

Too late, I already called him that last week ;)

• Like 1

• Premium Member

Rumor has it, he's trying to time it up so that his favorite Squawk poster ends up with the ultimate tiebreaker in his/her favor.... if only we knew who was his favorite.

But the newest I read somewhere (within the last week?) was "mid-January."

• Like 1

2 hours ago, hazer said:

Too late, I already called him that last week ;)

You know ur kinda pissin me off with all these tm nicknames you got goin on. You got Dunleavy and not Splitter? I'm sorry but there's gotta be a squawk waiver wire order for nicknames. Lol. 

So so let me get this straight. You're ridin round (gettin it) town showing peeps houses and now ur the leader of nicknames given to our players.

I dunno, this isn't sitting well with me. :-) Actually I can't get that mad at people...I've tried and my voice just raises to a comedic pitch ala Jerry..

1 hour ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Where's the thread with the 'Splitter minutes' for the season. 

I need to see who's been eliminated.

Shoot I think I said somewhere around 1000 if I'm not mistaken :-(

Unless the NBA changes the 48 minutes game rule to 96 I'm screwed..lol...even then...:-|

Honestly, IDGAF. At this point it is hard to imagine him bringing anything great to the team. I really like what we have with our backups and I worry he might mess up some chemistry unnecessarily. 

All he is to me now is a tradeable expiring contract. If he comes back and surprises me and balls out, great. I feel like for a second rounder he was worth the gamble and I don't have any ill will towards him or the trade for him generally; for a second rounder any team in the league would have made that trade if they could. He just hasn't panned out and I am fine moving on. But I would certainly welcome him back if he can show he has some value in a limited role for the remainder of the season, but I just have no faith in that happening.

1 minute ago, Dolfan23 said:

If he's a trade chip he's a Pringle! Once you pop (a ligament, tendon, bone, vagina etc) you can't stop!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lmmfao! So seriously, you still are a mod right? :-) Don't worry I was on the dentist chair earlier and asking if roids made Lebron's marbles look like dried up prunes or dates..:-|

Lmmfao! So seriously, you still are a mod right? :-) Don't worry I was on the dentist chair earlier and asking if roids made Lebron's marbles look like dried up prunes or dates..:-|

A mod? You hear a knock at the door and think I'm the one in danger? I AM THE DANGER!! And the HAIC around here.

I don't post nearly as much since I can't hangout on Hawksquawk at work like I use to but I still put in a lot of time behind the scenes keeping the site updated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 4