• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Trying a few trades out on ESPN's Trade Machine....

REHawksFan

So I was playing around with the Trade Machine on ESPN and came up with a few Hawks trades I liked but realized they were all being said that the Hawks were made worse.  Not one to be defeated, I started trying a bunch of different trades on a mission to find one that made the Hawks better according to ESPN.  Well, after a good while, I was defeated.  I honestly can't find one that makes the Hawks better according to their Trade Machine.  My question, am I doing something wrong or is their application out of whack?  I'm guessing the latter but wanted to make sure. 

Here's a few of the trades I tried that I just KNEW would make the Hawks better, but alas, I was foiled yet again...

AD Trade.jpg

KD Trade.jpg

LBJ Trade.jpg

Steph Trade.jpg

• Like 3

2 hours ago, REHawksFan said:

So I was playing around with the Trade Machine on ESPN and came up with a few Hawks trades I liked but realized they were all being said that the Hawks were made worse.  Not one to be defeated, I started trying a bunch of different trades on a mission to find one that made the Hawks better according to ESPN.  Well, after a good while, I was defeated.  I honestly can't find one that makes the Hawks better according to their Trade Machine.  My question, am I doing something wrong or is their application out of whack?  I'm guessing the latter but wanted to make sure. 

Here's a few of the trades I tried that I just KNEW would make the Hawks better, but alas, I was foiled yet again...

AD Trade.jpg

KD Trade.jpg

LBJ Trade.jpg

Steph Trade.jpg

2 hours ago, REHawksFan said:

One more.  I felt SURE this one would make the Hawks better.

Mega Trade.jpg

Rigged.  Would be funny if it wasn't a sad attempt by that  network.  The ATL hate is real.

this_is_bullshit_the_wire.gif

14 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Rigged.  Would be funny if it wasn't a sad attempt by that  network.  The ATL hate is real.

this_is_bullshit_the_wire.gif

I was trying not to go there. but the evidence seems pretty damning.  I mean, I don't know about the other guys but I hear that Bron guy is pretty good.  I guess we just don't fully grasp the greatness we have in Baze.  LOL

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

I'd noticed that this year every trade is a negative for both teams.  I think the thing is screwed up.   It used to be that one team was positive and one was negative but it seems like it's always negative wins now. 

No joke....I read your post, tested the theory that all teams are negative, and this is the first trade I tried......

Sap Trade.jpg

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

Haha.  I guess as you said it's just all Atl trades that are negative.   

I honestly don't know.  I'm not really a conspiracy theory guy or anything, but I just haven't been able to find a trade that improves ATL on their site.  It makes me wonder if there's something amiss with their projection for the Hawks.  Like maybe the system thinks they are projected for 60+ wins or something so every trade makes it worse?  I don't know. 

58 minutes ago, AHF said:

No...it is totally fair to Atlanta.  Did a 4 way trade with Golden State, Cleveland and New Orleans.

Atlanta trades:

Dwight Howard

Kent Bazemore

Paul Millsap

Tiago Splitter

Mike Scott 

Malcolm Delaney

Mike Moose Muscala

Atlanta receives:

LeBron James

Steph Curry

Anthony Davis

Kevin Durant

Patrick McGraw

http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=zsfegk8

Net Result for Atlanta:

-3 wins

Totally fair.

I guess they really don't like ol' Patrick there, huh?

• Like 2

• Premium Member

Yep. Well, I suppose we now have definitive proof... can't blame the players, then... doesn't matter who we put on the floor, so it must be the coaching staff that's the ruin of our franchise... or perhaps those triangle unis...?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, AHF said:

No...it is totally fair to Atlanta.  Did a 4 way trade with Golden State, Cleveland and New Orleans.

Atlanta trades:

Dwight Howard

Kent Bazemore

Paul Millsap

Tiago Splitter

Mike Scott 

Malcolm Delaney

Mike Moose Muscala

Atlanta receives:

LeBron James

Steph Curry

Anthony Davis