• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

So just to show y'all that thought Bud didn't learn from his past playoff mishaps

ViewsFromTheSquawk

He never learned that Hump was a difference maker against Cleveland last year until it was far too late.  He rides the pine again and Bud proves he is too stupid again.

In Bud I trust. At least as a coach lol. I don't think there's a coach in the league who wouldn't play Thabo in the playoffs when defense is so important and I'm glad he's available for us.

Contrary to other opinions I believe this would be one of our most difficult roads to the finals we've had. Washington is a very good team who have had our number this year and they always play well against us. Then if we do "upset" them we'd have to face a Celtics team who can be very good when they're playing well. I know we can beat them but it would absolutely be a difficult series. Let's worry about the Whiz first though as this is going to be a hell of a series.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Premium Member
34 minutes ago, Dolfan23 said:

In Bud I trust. At least as a coach lol. I don't think there's a coach in the league who wouldn't play Thabo in the playoffs when defense is so important and I'm glad he's available for us.

I just don't think his defense is that good anymore and his offense is down right terrible.  If Dunleavy is hitting his threes then he should get the nod over Thabo.  If you just wanted defense then Bembry is your man not Thabo

I just don't think his defense is that good anymore and his offense is down right terrible.  If Dunleavy is hitting his threes then he should get the nod over Thabo.  If you just wanted defense then Bembry is your man not Thabo

If it weren't the playoffs then I'd readily agree but Thabo is a battle tested warrior who's now past the whole NY thing and can focus solely on the Whiz and locking down his man on D. That's what the playoffs are all about and I trust Thabo implicitely when it comes to that. Next year can be Bembry's time but for this year I want him to sit back and watch Thabo go to work.

• Premium Member
9 minutes ago, Dolfan23 said:

If it weren't the playoffs then I'd readily agree but Thabo is a battle tested warrior who's now past the whole NY thing and can focus solely on the Whiz and locking down his man on D. That's what the playoffs are all about and I trust Thabo implicitely when it comes to that. Next year can be Bembry's time but for this year I want him to sit back and watch Thabo go to work.

I hope you are right...I hope that he can at least his lay ups and free throws

• Like 1

• Premium Member

Bud will do what he actually does, and we'll see what ends up happening when it happens (yes, I studied under Dr. Yogi Berra)... but pre-game... it serves his/our best interests for virtually every player to think he might get minutes, and simultaneously, for every player anticipating getting minutes to be anticipating that there could a short leash if he's not performing.

So, there's some wisdom seems to me in saying what was said.