• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Frank Ntilikina

marco102

7 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Yeah, I'm doing some more reading on the guy.  Hard to get a bead on him but Draftexpress has a good bit of info ...

http://www.draftexpress.com/profile/Frank-Ntilikina-77051/

Is he Reggie Jackson-like?  I don't think he's a good fit here since he appears to be more 1 than 2.

Well they do both have the 7 ft wingspan. I just think he'd be a good fit at the 2 because he is often critcized for not being a great ball handler or passer. I think if he was the secondary ball handler in the offense, those weaknesses are not as important as he probably would be good at those things for a shooting guard. Also I think he's a good fit with Dennis down the line because he plays great defense. Let him guard the best guard on the other team. He's raw but is only 18 so I think he can pack on some weight by the time he actually would get playing time here. I think he could be Manu Ginobili-esque if he's given time to develop.

He gets criticized for being too unselfish at times but at this time I don't believe he's a guy that can crack it alone at PG. I'd put his ETA at being a solid SG/secondary ballhandler off the bench at 18/19 and PG at 21/22.

51 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Yeah, I'm doing some more reading on the guy.  Hard to get a bead on him but Draftexpress has a good bit of info ...

http://www.draftexpress.com/profile/Frank-Ntilikina-77051/

Is he Reggie Jackson-like?  I don't think he's a good fit here since he appears to be more 1 than 2.

Lol....it's like their trying to sell @kg01 aluminum siding. He keeps trying to say no but they are trying to convince him that he needs aluminum siding (Ntilikina)...lol.

Keep resisting it as long as you can!