• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Dwight Howard working to expand range

GrimeyKidd

looool

I'm not even going to remind the board why this is meaningless.

I am also not in with the 3 point shooting center fad, just so you know. I hate Howard. I didn't really like Horford. I would be told I am all over the place.

Yes, I am. This is not a young Supes.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Lurker said:

looool

I'm not even going to remind the board why this is meaningless.

I am also not in with the 3 point shooting center fad, just so you know. I hate Howard. I didn't really like Horford. I would be told I am all over the place.

Yes, I am. This is not a young Supes.

READ THE TAGS

I don't put a lot of weight into this.  He shot a ton of jumpers last summer too and how often did we see him pull up in a game?

I doubt we'll see many 3s because he doesn't have the mobility to move around the perimeter like Al did.  His shooting was erratic at best last season but he did make some.  I don't mind a 10-15 foot jumper if it's in the flow of the offense and he is wide open, which won't happen much.

• Like 1

Just now, AUhawksfan said:

I don't put a lot of weight into this.  He shot a ton of jumpers last summer too and how often did we see him pull up in a game?

I doubt we'll see many 3s because he doesn't have the mobility to move around the perimeter like Al did.  His shooting was erratic at best last season but he did make some.  I don't mind a 10-15 foot jumper if it's in the flow of the offense and he is wide open, which won't happen much.

I did like the jab step shot off the glass he added to his game though

• Like 3

An attempt to reel me in and change my mind with a personal attack isn't going to work after what I have experienced and seen before. I'm not even talking about a blowup I had on here, the blowup was my emotions and my fault. If what I had experienced and saw before on the internet didn't hurt me, is this really going to hurt me? No.

And I don't have much tolerance to this, so you earned an auto block from me, one of the first I've had and I will likely never unblock you.

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, Lurker said:

An attempt to reel me in and change my mind with a personal attack isn't going to work after what I have experienced and seen before. I'm not even talking about a blowup I had on here, the blowup was my emotions and my fault. If what I had experienced and saw before on the internet didn't hurt me, is this really going to hurt me? No.

And I don't have much tolerance to this, so you earned an auto block from me, one of the first I've had and I will likely never unblock you.

I thought I would be the 1st!  Lol!

• Like 3

Just now, Peoriabird said:

I thought I would be the 1st!  Lol!

I eff with her on a regular basis, was thinking she'd already blocked me :blink: