• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Draft Thread

Afro

2 minutes ago, Afro said:

I think you're struggling with the differences between reload, retool, and rebuild 

I think Schlenk got confused too

• Like 1

Just now, Afro said:

Schlenk has made one move and yall petty fans already bitching constantly. 

Welcome to atlanta. 

It's the history of this team. Until something different happens we feel we are on a treadmill.

Just now, Dolfan23 said:

Jalen Rose you are so wrong for calling Swanigan the original stretch mark 4. That kid is an inspiration and someone @Spud2Nique should aspire to.

Jalen called Dukies a bunch of Uncle Toms so its not uncommon by him.

Just now, Thomas said:

Jalen called Dukies a bunch of Uncle Toms so its not uncommon by him.

Don't get me wrong as a fellow sarcastic asshole it was hilarious... but not appropriate for that kid on this night. 

I have nothing good to say about Dukies but Uncle Toms is awful. 

Just now, Dolfan23 said:

I have nothing good to say about Dukies

I was a kid in Wilmington till I was eleven and my Dad went to State so you gotta know how I feel about them.

• Like 1

The most encouraging thing I've heard is he's an Army brat and well-traveled. The most discouraging is the defense.  You can learn to be a decent team defender, but you're either a stopper or you ain't.  Hearing teams "took advantage of him" on D worries me.  

If he's as efficient in the PNR as Bilas stated (1.7 points per) and is a plus rebounder I can try to forgive the defensive shortcomings.  At pick 19 and 19 years old I like it.

I know @Sothron likes the Butler trade but I don't like the fit too tough.  He does everything Wiggins does and much more.  He needs a wing mate who is great at off the ball play, range shooting, and defense (none of Wiggins' strong suits).  Butler needs the ball quite a bit as well, I don't see how Rubio fits being such a poor catch and shoot player.  Any plus defensive player can play with Towns so no issue there.

Edited by benhillboy