• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

John Collins All Summer League First Team

aali34

I'm confident his background won't ever allow him to get complacent.  Working hard will seem natural to him.  I'm sure he's seen enough of Tim on film.  Mix in a little Amare and finally we strike gold in the draft for the first time since I was handsome 1 year old.  Al was a bronze, turned out copper.

And why are these the two pictures that pop up on Niques wiki page?IMG_7481.PNGIMG_7482.PNG

Tighten up Wiki.

Edited by benhillboy

7 minutes ago, DrReality said:

He seems to have a maturity about him that is impressive.   

He's still only 19, but an extra year in college goes a long way towards helping develop the maturity these players need to handle a profession of adult men.  Collins and Caleb Swanigan are both young for their class sophomores, and both of them dominated their competition in Las Vegas.  Atlanta got a steal in Collins, and Portland got one in Caleb Swanigan.

Another steal in this draft was Kyle Kuzma to the Lakers.  Watching him on film, I feel it is only a matter of time before that stroke of his, which is beautiful, becomes consistent, and he's a much better athlete than he was given credit for prior to the draft.  I tell you what as well.  Give me those three guys, and I'd be willing to bet that all three will outplay half of the players drafted in the lottery.  

For the 2018 draft, my guy in the early going right now that is undervalued by casual fans and the draft community is Ethan Happ from Wisconsin.  

• Like 1