• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

JJJ

Alex

He’s raw, but slowly beginning to scratch the surface and play more dominant.  Last night was easily his best all around game. It would be something amazing if he stuck around another season in East Lansing because another year under Izzo would do him wonders.  As it is now he’s probably a mid to late lottery pick, but could fly up inside the top 3 in 2019.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Lurker said:

I want to somehow find a way to get another lottery pick between 8-12 and get him if not Ayton early.

JJJ is a damn good player. He will bottom out at about 8 first. All the draft podcasts I listen to talk about him as a top 4 guy. If we get another first round pick at the deadline like Cleveland’s for Bazemore, we could make a package of 3 picks for 1 in the 8-12 range right? Or would people not want that many picks in one draft?

8 minutes ago, CP61 said:

JJJ is a damn good player. He will bottom out at about 8 first. All the draft podcasts I listen to talk about him as a top 4 guy. If we get another first round pick at the deadline like Cleveland’s for Bazemore, we could make a package of 3 picks for 1 in the 8-12 range right? Or would people not want that many picks in one draft?

Cleveland can't trade their pick this year. Can't trade your first round pick multiple years in a row.

On 1/23/2018 at 10:31 PM, Alex said:

He’s raw, but slowly beginning to scratch the surface and play more dominant.  Last night was easily his best all around game. It would be something amazing if he stuck around another season in East Lansing because another year under Izzo would do him wonders.  As it is now he’s probably a mid to late lottery pick, but could fly up inside the top 3 in 2019.  

He's a polished defender. Better than any freshman big I've seen to date. That said, offensively, I don't see much upside. There is a number of issues I see in his tool-kit. That said, he will be a great PnR player so any team who is looking for the next Capela, should be on him. 

4 hours ago, NBASupes said:

He's a polished defender. Better than any freshman big I've seen to date. That said, offensively, I don't see much upside. There is a number of issues I see in his tool-kit. That said, he will be a great PnR player so any team who is looking for the next Capela, should be on him. 

lmao what

Maybe I need to study prospects more or young players when they were prospects but he looks better than your boy Mo Bamba (and I've looked at both) and I don't think "future Clint Capela's can do this":

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Lurker said:

lmao what

Maybe I need to study prospects more or young players when they were prospects but he looks better than your boy Mo Bamba (and I've looked at both) and I don't think "future Clint Capela's can do this":

I respectfully disagree 

16 hours ago, NBASupes said:

He can score in a variety of ways right now.  He’s a threat from the perimeter and can get to the free throw line as well.  I think there is plenty to build on for his offensive game and see no reason why he can’t do so.  

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Alex said:

He can score in a variety of ways right now.  He’s a threat from the perimeter and can get to the free throw line as well.  I think there is plenty to build on for his offensive game and see no reason why he can’t do so.  

He's not quick and his length while impressive isn't otherworldly for a center. I still think he's a PF which might be his ultimate position once he improves his jumper