• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Get ready for a historic tankfest

CBAreject

As of today, 55 games into the season, the Hawks are tied for the worst record in the NBA with the Dallas Mavs.  The 8th worst team, the Bulls, sit 2 games back of the worst record.  The 2018 NBA draft promises to be the best draft in 15 years (since Lebron).  This means that we are in for the most epic tanking frenzy that we will ever witness.  Never have so many teams been so close to the bottom with less than 25 games to go, and it happens with a historically stacked lottery.  Sadly, I predict that the Hawks will honorably win a few games and boast to the world that they didn't tank while finishing 6th-8th worst, sentencing themselves to another decade of mediocrity, as they did after missing out on Dwight Howard.  Prove me wrong guys!  Tank the right way this time!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, CBAreject said:

As of today, 55 games into the season, the Hawks are tied for the worst record in the NBA with the Dallas Mavs.  The 8th worst team, the Bulls, sit 2 games back of the worst record.  The 2018 NBA draft promises to be the best draft in 15 years (since Lebron).  This means that we are in for the most epic tanking frenzy that we will ever witness.  Never have so many teams been so close to the bottom with less than 25 games to go, and it happens with a historically stacked lottery.  Sadly, I predict that the Hawks will honorably win a few games and boast to the world that they didn't tank while finishing 6th-8th worst, sentencing themselves to another decade of mediocrity, as they did after missing out on Dwight Howard.  Prove me wrong guys!  Tank the right way this time!

I'm waiting on a Kent Bazemore "triple double" that guarantees us the 8th most lottery balls. This is a once in a decade opportunity, Hawks. Don't mess it up.

Edited by GameTime
  • Like 3

We’re mathematically on pace for 24 wins, I’ll knock two off of that with Belinelli gone.  It’s gonna be a crowded field of 9 teams because I’m pretty sure the Knicks are gonna roll out the cavalry.  

I think the Hawks are the best team out of the group due to having the most peak-level vets.  I trust Bud and Shckenk to put the appropriate cap on their minutes.  If the Suns don’t finish with the worst record I’ll be very surprised.  Watching them is upsetting.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, benhillboy said:

We’re mathematically on pace for 24 wins, I’ll knock two off of that with Belinelli gone.  It’s gonna be a crowded field of 9 teams because I’m pretty sure the Knicks are gonna roll out the cavalry.  

I think the Hawks are the best team out of the group due to having the most peak-level vets.  I trust Bud and Shckenk to put the appropriate cap on their minutes.  If the Suns don’t finish with the worst record I’ll be very surprised.  Watching them is upsetting.

Yeah I have the Hawks winning about 6 more games this season.  We didn't look competitive against a short handed Cavalier team. The Grizzlies & Suns are pathetic.  Maybe Payton helps the sun's to win a few more games.

16 hours ago, Lurker said:

They've already done it the "right way" by purposely fielding what is the worst team in the NBA by at least a 2 mile gap, even as of right now with the teams prepping to really tank hard.

We're absolutely not the worst team, but hopefully we play like it the rest of the way. 

• Like 4

• Premium Member

It’s so hard to be the worst team when you have some good pieces. You just have to shut players down if you want to finish worst. Then you get guys playing for their career and trying to show they are worth a contract. We all want to tank as Hawks fans, but the players want to grow and show worth. 

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Lurker said:

They've already done it the "right way" by purposely fielding what is the worst team in the NBA by at least a 2 mile gap, even as of right now with the teams prepping to really tank hard.

imagegif