• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

capstone21

1 minute ago, JSmooooove said:

This guy claims to be a Hawks fan while rooting for us not to get additional talent just so he can prove that he is "right" to a bunch of strangers on the internet. Find some new hobbies dude you must be miserable. 

Call it rooting for Paul Millsap.

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, JSmooooove said:

This guy claims to be a Hawks fan while rooting for us not to get additional talent just so he can prove that he is "right" to a bunch of strangers on the internet. Find some new hobbies dude you must be miserable. 

This is suppose to be fun entertainment Right?

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Peoriabird said:

This is suppose to be fun entertainment Right?

Oh, I had a lot of fun watching this team for 10 years.  This year, not so much, and I hold Travis Schlenk personally responsible for tanking this team out.

• Premium Member
4 minutes ago, JSmooooove said:

So you're a Millsap fan more than you are a Hawks fan - got it. Go to their message board, I think everyone (including you) will be happier. :biggrin:

Maybe not on the Denver board but certainly here! :laugh:

:Schroder: I know that I'd be happier and take that Diesel with you..Oh that right Big "D" should go to the Charlotte board

:Millsap: Not sure I want that dude following me around like that...He sounds like a stalker.

:Bud: I think you are right Paul but please take him off my hands

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

Hey some posters know who he is...I don't know the guy so I don't know!

I don't know him but this is the first time I have ever seen a fan of a team hope their team lost a draft pick. I am still having a hard time taking that in.

Edited by Buzzard
  • Like 4

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, Buzzard said:

I don't know him but this is the first time I have ever seen a fan of a team hope their team lost a draft pick. I am still having a hard time taking that in.

Maybe Jsmooooove is right about him.

• Like 2

Just now, Peoriabird said:

Maybe Jsmooooove is right about him.

KB is on my ignore list now. Hoping we lose a draft pick has to be one of the least pro fan things I have ever read.

• Like 3

• Moderators

Guys we are absolutely done with discussion on whether anyone is a real fan on this thread.  We aren't going down this path any further.   I get the provocative nature of them so we are also done with any posts from anyone saying they don't want the pick to convey either - feel free to do that in the tank thread.

This thread is for tracking the Minnesota pick.  Let's get back on track.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Buzzard said:

Because of this Im gonna stop "feeding the [EDIT: T-REX! ~lw3]".....Thats just crazy..

• Premium Member
5 minutes ago, cam1218 said:

Sooo..

Minnesota @ Denver and Clippers @ Utah tonight. All games are big for this pick. No Jimmy Butler get for Minnesota.

There is no doubt minny loses tonight...you would have to be nuts to pick Minnesota to win tonight

• Like 1