• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Horford didnt want to do this in ATL

hylndr11

12 minutes ago, MaceCase said:

No, Willis can see whats on the top shelf but can't reach it either.  He also needs help opening....jars...yea, jars, because he can't reach both arms across his chest.

Mace I’m gonna need your assistance over in the home/road land. Jamal and macd are running a swift double on me at the top of the key like I’m Bron. Be a sport like Kevin Love and spot up in the short corner for a 3...

I appreciated you cutting before but I couldn’t hit you on the pass...my bad.

Seriously though, they are gunning for me wearing some weird green leprechaun gear...and @kg01 is just lettin it happen...smh

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Spud2nique said:

Mace I’m gonna need your assistance over in the home/road land. Jamal and macd are running a swift double on me at the top of the key like I’m Bron. Be a sport like Kevin Love and spot up in the short corner for a 3...

I appreciated you cutting before but I couldn’t hit you on the pass...my bad.

Seriously though, they are gunning for me wearing some weird green leprechaun gear...and @kg01 is just lettin it happen...smh

Sorry, you're on your own.  I dropped my piece already and got out before Brad goes full on passive aggressive on me.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Spud2nique said:

Mace I’m gonna need your assistance over in the home/road land. Jamal and macd are running a swift double on me ....

Who's doing a what now? (hehe)

I can't deal with them when they get going.  Thas your fault for engaging them but I guess I'll come in off the top rope just because.

14 minutes ago, MaceCase said:

Sorry, you're on your own.  I dropped my piece already and got out before Brad goes full on passive aggressive on me.

That's messed up, ma$e.  Spud always has your back.

Ah well, didn't you do the same to lil' Kim?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, kg01 said:

Who's doing a what now? (hehe)

I can't deal with them when they get going.  Thas your fault for engaging them but I guess I'll come in off the top rope just because.

That's messed up, ma$e.  Spud always has your back.

Ah well, didn't you do the same to lil' Kim?

Lol...lil kim not a whore but she sex a lot.

ps I tried to like this but I hit my max of 7 likes for the day...