• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

PIP, Channel Flip

benhillboy

We’re all excited for one of the most important days in our franchise history.  We need an A++ grade after the CP3 Mess that set us back a light year.

But may I recommend some alternate programming in lieu of hearing draft projections ad nauseum for teams you don’t give a damn about between our picks?  Check out the Baby Braves.  Even if you don’t dig baseball you’ll like these dudes.  They’re like a freaking circus out there these days.  A few more additions and I can’t see anyone else coming out of the National League.  

Back to waiting impatiently on those draft and praying to the Basketball Gods to finally smile upon us.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, benhillboy said:

F&@k me.  Admin lock please lol.

Heh.  And a swing-and-a-miss .... benhill gets fanned again.  Hitting .185 this season and showing no power.  I think a trip to single-A is in his future.

Oh and inb4thalok

• AHF locked this topic
  • Moderators

Even the re-runs are worth checking out, in the meantime in between time! I've asserted recently that the Bravos are the team Turner Field attendees died on the vine waiting to see since around 2002!

And there's always "DRIVEN: Jeff Francoeur" or something when the ballgame's not on!

~lw3