• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

See ya

Alex

Never was a huge Hawks fan, but tonight did it for me.  No longer on the Hawks bandwagon.  Can’t believe this team had a chance to hit a home run and they ended up screwing it up the way they did.  It’s just a complete lack of competence all across the board.  There are a lot of good people here and I will miss it.  

Cheers.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Alex said:

Never was a huge Hawks fan, but tonight did it for me.  No longer on the Hawks bandwagon.  Can’t believe this team had a chance to hit a home run and they ended up screwing it up the way they did.  It’s just a complete lack of competence all across the board.  There are a lot of good people here and I will miss it.  

Cheers.

This is already the most fruitful draft ever! Bye Felicia. 

50 minutes ago, Alex said:

Cheers.

LMAO Alex . . . dang man.  At least wait until after Summer League.

51 minutes ago, Alex said:

Cheers.

What a loser. 

• AHF locked this topic