• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Spellman looking good, yeah?

RedDawg#8

Hawks ain't great - - Not yet.  But, when I read reports like this, I can't help but think, "This Hawk team is going to be better than some fans believe." 

Too many, young, inexperienced players.  Not to mention our young, inexperienced head coach.  So many questions.  So few answers.  And, we can't answer them until this season's Hawk team actually gets on the floor in the regular NBA season.

One thing you can hang your hat on:  This young Hawk team will be fast, full of energy, making a lot of rookie mistakes and making every team they face nervous.  Why?  Because, playing with TNT will make one nervous, don't you think?  This bunch of rag tag, full of vinegar, hoping to become really good NBA players, will have the ability to blow up at any time.  Oh, yeah, I know.  They will be dropping a lot of games as they learn and mold into a solid unit.  And, just think.  This will be some exciting NBA ball while all this is going on!!!

:biggrin:

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, lethalweapon3 said:

B.I.: Hawks' JYD ver. 2.0 Just Another Kid from Cleveland

~lw3

Hopefully he has a little 'goon' in him as well because that's another role that will always be valuable in the NBA. Controlled 'goonery' has its place. He needs to study Draymond Green because I think he has mastered the art of combining 'goonery' with skill, BBIQ, and hustle.