• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Rebuild patience.........

Vol4ever

This turning every thread into a tank/no-tank discussion is tiresome.

We're tanking.  Deal with it.  Doesn't matter how you feel about tanking at this point.  Complaining about it just amounts to yellin at windmills.

No one cares how many different ways you can break down the pitfalls of the strategy.   We're here now.  It is what it is.

Folks complain about Hawk-related trade ideas being on the main board but are fine with each and every thread devolving to a tank discussion?

Geez, mayne.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, kg01 said:

This turning every thread into a tank/no-tank discussion is tiresome.

We're tanking.  Deal with it.  Doesn't matter how you feel about tanking at this point.  Complaining about it just amounts to yellin at windmills.

No one cares how many different ways you can break down the pitfalls of the strategy.   We're here now.  It is what it is.

Folks complain about Hawk-related trade ideas being on the main board but are fine with each and every thread devolving to a tank discussion?

Geez, mayne.

So instead, we should act like everything the Hawks do is all rainbows and unicorns and not address the one critical mistake they made that will have a major effect on how long it will take to dig out of this hole.

2 minutes ago, KB21 said:

So instead, we should act like everything the Hawks do is all rainbows and unicorns and not address the one critical mistake they made that will have a major effect on how long it will take to dig out of this hole.

No, come to the understanding that the decision has been made.  What's the purpose in coming up with 457 different ways ti say you think it was a mistake?

We all get it.  Some disagree with the move.  But, like I keep saying, we're here now.

All we can do is hope for the best.  Acknowledge when moves along the way don't smell right.   But to continuously rail against tanking is just useless at this point.

I didn't agree with the move.  I didn't agree with alienating Buttz.  I don't necessarily like CLP.  I hate Slink.  But I'm not gonna stop being a Hawks fan so ... I mean, I can't just be all negative.  Gotta atleast hope shat works out.

• Like 3

43 minutes ago, KB21 said:

Nope, there’s already an entire thread made just for tank whining. Keep that dead horse there where it belongs and stop infecting every single other thread with that tired (Shinola! I don't know the difference! ~lw3).

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, KB21 said:

Tanking is the topic of this thread.  

Just now, hazer said:

No it’s not.

The topic of this thread is how patient (1 year? 4 years?) are we as a fan base on the “rebuild.” Not about the merits of tanking.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, hazer said:

The topic of this thread is how patient (1 year? 4 years?) are we as a fan base on the “rebuild.” Not about the merits of tanking.

Any thread about the “rebuild” is about the tanking.  

1 minute ago, Peoriabird said:

I give KB a pass because obviously his mind is being poisoned by Rowland and Siegel!  LOL!

I ignore the repeated beating a dead horse post. I only see them when someone else responds to him.

26 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Imma pull a Steve Holman...'For the Love of God.....,not this ish again'  in every single thread.

It’s not every thread.  It’s only threads like this one where the topic is related to their decision to tank.  

9 hours ago, Buzzard said:

Our players cannot be good is the argument the haters want to make. But go to other sites and some fans would give their left nut to get hold of Collins, Prince, Trae, and Huerter. Dedmon and Dennis are also liked by a few.

Pretty much a 100%  just say hell no to Baze's contract though. Thanks Bud.

Actually on realgm  Dennis is a cancer and the worst contract we have.  Theirs even a poll on it if he is negative value and it's almost unanimous bad like 90%+ lol    On the other hand people like Baze's game and would bring him in about 50% of the time in a fair trade.   So Dennis at this point is by far our worse contract to other teams fans followed by plumlee probably.  

2 minutes ago, falconfan13 said:

Actually on realgm  Dennis is a cancer and the worst contract we have.  Theirs even a poll on it if he is negative value and it's almost unanimous bad like 90%+ lol    On the other hand people like Baze's game and would bring him in about 50% of the time in a fair trade.   So Dennis at this point is by far our worse contract to other teams fans followed by plumlee probably.  

Yeah, Dennis is beloved by Hawks fans compared to how opposing fans view him. 

• Premium Member
14 minutes ago, falconfan13 said:

Like I said before... The national media gets their intel from local reporters.  Plus has any player been quoted as indicating that Dennis is a locker room cancers and if so what examples were given?  Howard has been called out by plenty of players including Kobe.  Who has called out Dennis?

1 hour ago, Peoriabird said:

Like I said before... The national media gets their intel from local reporters.  Plus has any player been quoted as indicating that Dennis is a locker room cancers and if so what examples were given?  Howard has been called out by plenty of players including Kobe.  Who has called out Dennis?

No one I have heard of in the five years he has been here. His problem is the court case. That fiasco made national news including ESPN with no help from the local media.

• Premium Member
4 minutes ago, Buzzard said:

No one I have heard of in the five years he has been here. His problem is the court case. That fiasco made national news including ESPN with no help from the local media.

There are plenty of players that have legal problems like Mike Scott.  Even that beloved former coach had some legal problems of his own. LOL!