John Collins to miss start of regular season!

JayBirdHawk

18 minutes ago, hazer said:

It’s obvious they’re aiming for that bottom 3 finish and Barrett/Zion/Reddish/etc to team with Trae and Collins. I hope they succeed in failing and I’m wrong about 28 wins. When making that prediction I did offer the disclaimer “if they remain healthy and the directive from front office is to actually try to win every game.” They’re not healthy, and they’re obviously not trying very hard. Hellooooooo Zion ??

God I don’t ask you for much. I’m a stinking Hawks Lions Braves fan. In all 3 I’ve had like 2 superstars (Nique Barry Sanders...possibly Calvin....Maddux Glavine Smoltz)...but seriously 2 superstars in 30+ years isn’t enough.

Please let us get Zion. I need a 3rd or I’m gonna crack soon. I mean Trae should be #3 but we need a Zion superstar name to go with him. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Peoriabird said:

Taurean Prince played and started in all 82 games last season...He has already missed 2 games this season with mysterious injuries.  John Collins missed 8 games last year due to injury and played hurt in others.  This year he has already missed all 15 game with some mysterious injury and no sign of returning. 

Maybe it has to do with the new training staff? 

• Premium Member

Injuries happen, get over it! The Hawks are no different.

Westbrook, Harden, Kawhi, AD all missed games.

Lauri Markkenan (Bulls 2nd year playe sprained his elbow  the end of  Sept - still put another 2 weeks.

Save the conspiracies until the end of the season.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Lauri Markkenan (Bulls 2nd year playe sprained his elbow  the end of  Sept - still put another 2 weeks.

Thank u

• Premium Member
2 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

They didn't miss a week of basketball because their girlfriend had a baby! Just kidding Jbird!:biggrin: