• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Season Opener Info (until LW3 is ready with his epic write up)

JayBirdHawk

Trae is going for a big night. Something special will happen..

"I've always dreamed of playing in Madison Square," Young told the New York Daily News. "I was able to play in the Staples Center when I was in college, but I've never been able to be in Madison Square. I'm looking forward to playing in it. I know it's going to be a crazy environment. They said that sometimes during timeouts there are light shows. They said it's crazy. I'm looking forward to it."

• Like 1

• Moderators
8 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Anyways, thanks @Alex for the kind words. In ur face @macdaddy. This is in response to the “hello” topic that was locked because of unknown reasons. Just sayin y’all shady.

Ah man.  It wasn't my fault.  I was just kidding around.  Plus i'm pissed that i self exiled and have nothing to show for it.  

I think everyone is a little hyped up for the season.   I know i am.  Just hoping we can play solid enough early to keep folks interested. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

Ah man.  It wasn't my fault.  I was just kidding around.  Plus i'm pissed that i self exiled and have nothing to show for it.  

I think everyone is a little hyped up for the season.   I know i am.  Just hoping we can play solid enough early to keep folks interested. 

It was totally your fault.  That's what happens when a non-funny person like you tries to make a joke.  Everybody takes it seriously.

I'm the opposite.  Whenever I say something, nobody takes it seriously .... wait, what?

• Like 3