• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Prince's extension

mrhonline

I think we will draft our starting SF this year with the 8.  Prince could be a good stop gap starter and then i could see him as a GREAT six man.   He would be the focal point of the 2nd team and outmatch most backups.  

Still see him as a strong probability to be traded on draft night with a couple 2nds to get us back into the Mid 1st round especially if Sekou slips some or Porter is still around after the lottery.

Either way I'm happy keep him or trade him especially with Bembry's improvement who will cost way less to extend.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, AHF said:

Not the most enthusiastic endorsement.

Tells me Printz could be in play for a draft-night trade...

• Like 1

Just now, hazer said:

Tells me Printz could be in play for a draft-night trade...

I think so too.  I hope it's to move back in and grab a third mid first pick though and not sweetener to move up from 8 or 10.  I think we will have plenty of great options at both spots and even though i think Hunter would be a perfect fit not sure i i would give Prince and the 8 to get high enough to grab him.  Maybe we luck out and he falls to us though.

30 minutes ago, ThomasCredle said:

I think so too.  I hope it's to move back in and grab a third mid first pick though and not sweetener to move up from 8 or 10.  I think we will have plenty of great options at both spots and even though i think Hunter would be a perfect fit not sure i i would give Prince and the 8 to get high enough to grab him.  Maybe we luck out and he falls to us though.

Already quoted you elsewhere with this response, actually meant to put it here:

Yup, Schlank probably has a wang in his cross-hairs he knows he can get 11-14 and might be thinking of using pick 10 and Printz to trade back. Snag that player, add a future lottery pick that'll be valuable when you start making playoffs (next year), tah dah!

On 5/24/2019 at 12:26 PM, AHF said:

Not the most enthusiastic endorsement.

Yeah, I dont think TP is a great fit.  I can see TS, using this draft to get what he wants at SF.  That could be drafting or trading for a younger vet.  But. I just think TS would prefer to move on from Prince

• Admin

I would use Prince in a deal with one of our picks to move up for Culver.  I like him better then Cam and Hunter.  However, as long as we come out of the draft with one of those three I am satisfied.  We get Sekou too I would feel happy with the result.

• Like 2

TP isn’t much of a dribbler, passer, or defender. He’s trade bait for a team that needs an efficient 3 and D/4th option guy entering his prime. 

I think he has enough value where we could package him with a pick and move up. Trade for another young player with the right combo of assets to get an upgrade at a position of need (SF & C).

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, EazyRoc said:

TP isn’t much of a dribbler, passer, or defender. 1. He’s trade bait for a team that needs an efficient 3 and D/4th option guy entering his prime. 

I think he has enough value where we could 2. package him with a pick and move up. 3. Trade for another young player with the right combo of assets to get an upgrade at a position of need (SF & C).

1. Which team would you target? A playoff team? What are you looking for in return in this scenario?

2. Which pick are you packaging him to move up (one of the 1st or 2nds) and which team would you be targeting?

3.  Which young player does that criteria fit?