• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Bazemore vs Timmy Jr

Wurider05

Coach Pierce was on the radio yesterday and he made some mention about Bazemore and Timmy having beef but that he didn't know what it was about since he wasn't here then. He said that Bazemore told him that it was personal between he and Timmy Jr. Did you all ever hear of anything between those two?  I do believe that if Bud hadn't given Bazemore that ridiculous contract we could have kept Timmy Jr. The way Timmy has been lighting Bazemore up--the beef is one sided.

At the halftime interview, Baze was asked about them holding Timmay to 7 pts or whatever.  Baze weirdly shot back, "It's personal ... blah, blah".

There's certainly a rivalry between them if not an all oit beef.

I said then like I'll say now, Timmay is the better player.  If Baze wants it to be a contest, maybe he should keep THJ from droppin 30's on us to the point where the coach has to take Baze off him defensively. 

Another oddity was Bembry talkin sh*t while defending Timmay in the 4th.  After he blocked his shot, he shouted, "somethin, somethin Homeboy!"  Couldn't tell what the first part was but he was not exchanging pleasantries.

Something is up.

• Premium Member
16 minutes ago, kg01 said:

At the halftime interview, Baze was asked about them holding Timmay to 7 pts or whatever.  Baze weirdly shot back, "It's personal ... blah, blah".

There's certainly a rivalry between them if not an all oit beef.

I said then like I'll say now, Timmay is the better player.  If Baze wants it to be a contest, maybe he should keep THJ from droppin 30's on us to the point where the coach has to take Baze off him defensively. 

Another oddity was Bembry talkin sh*t while defending Timmay in the 4th.  After he blocked his shot, he shouted, "somethin, somethin Homeboy!"  Couldn't tell what the first part was but he was not exchanging pleasantries.

Something is up.

Bembry and Timmy hugged it out after the game.

First I've heard about Baze n Timmy with a beef.

Whatever trade the Hawks had in mind, it didn't work.  Jimmy Butler has gone to the Sixers.  Baze may not get along with Jr. who apparently loves to bury the Hawks (and he does) every time they meet.

Hawks refused to match the deal NY gave and now we pay for that.  But, the Hawks were bound down with payroll at the time, I believe.

Finally, I don't expect Collins to be out until January 1st.  But, I wish someone would figure out what ails the current Hawk team.  When the coach has to sit the entire starting five at one time because they looked lost on the floor, something had to be wrong.  This Hawk team ain't great but I refuse to believe that they are THAT bad!

:ahf: