• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Just one request to the powers that be!!!

IheartVolt

Please in the name of all things Scarlett Johansen, please bring back game chat if it is possible. That is the one thing I miss most on the squawk. I am sure I am not alone on this request

• Like 3

• Moderators

Not to derail the thread but has any noticed that when you click to the next page in a thread it hangs and just says loading but not showing posts.  Then i have to click refresh to get the page to load.   Using Chrome

4 hours ago, macdaddy said:

Not to derail the thread but has any noticed that when you click to the next page in a thread it hangs and just says loading but not showing posts.  Then i have to click refresh to get the page to load.   Using Chrome

Yes the pinned announcement ask us to be patient with the bugs.. There is also a thread about it.. you have to leave the thread to go to the next page lol

• Like 1

On ‎5‎/‎30‎/‎2019 at 1:45 PM, macdaddy said:

It does the same thing with MS Edge and MZ Firefox. I just hit refresh and live with it, for now...

• Like 1

Same with me...like I quickly wanna bitch one of y’all out and instead of taking me to the next page in the thread 🧵 it freezes on that page..then I have to go back to the homecourt forum and go straight to the exact page..then proceed to yell lol