• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Braves going well in 2019 !!

Gray Mule

Austin Riley, a 3rd basemen, called up in the middle of May to play left field.  How is he doing?  He won rookie of the month, that's all.  And, last night he hit a 3 run homer, his 9th of the year.  Pretty good, I'd say.

:cool:

• Like 2

To bad our GM values hitting over our biggest need in pitching. We could have spent that 25 mil on a starting pitcher and adding depth to our BP. We all knew Riley was our future 3B. Last year, I expected Riley to be called up in Sept. But I do know that I did not expect Riley to be THIS could THIS early. We could had platoon Culberson & Camargo at 3B until Riley was ready to be called up.

If we do make it into the playoffs, I do hope Donaldson produces like he did in previous years.

Go Braves! 

• Like 1

Really old time fans will remember the slogan for the starting pitchers - Rotation - "Spawn & Sain & pray for rain."  Apparently this year's cry is, "Starters go five and pray for rain with the Braves in the lead."  Sad, isn't it.  And, suddenly, our starters are now having a hard time lasting five.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, AHawks89 said:

I feel like our GM does not care about pitching at all @Spud2nique

Hopefully we can get Dallas Keuchel. Hopefully he will be some what a shell of what he use to be and provide good veteran leadership for our pitchers.

Ya I’ll take Dallas. Heck, any help would be great. Kimbrel got scooped up too. 

8 minutes ago, AHawks89 said:

I feel like our GM does not care about pitching at all @Spud2nique

Hopefully we can get Dallas Keuchel. Hopefully he will be some what a shell of what he use to be and provide good veteran leadership for our pitchers.

👍🏾

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AHawks89 said:

And we got him! Hoping he pitches his ass off wanting to get a nice big contract. Use that as motivation Dallas and help these young Braves! 

🤣 ask and you shall receive! 😲 Hawks and Braves in one day! A celebration 🎊 is in order. 😊 

https://mobile.twitter.com/Feinsand/status/1136821335626321920?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^tweet

1 hour ago, AHawks89 said:

And we got him! Hoping he pitches his ass off wanting to get a nice big contract. Use that as motivation Dallas and help these young Braves! 

Out of likes..  🏆 

• Like 1

Braves on a roll !  Toppled the Phillies and now have a 2 1/2 game lead, all alone in 1st place.  Keuchel should be finished with his minor league tuneup and ready to come to Atlanta and join the starting rotation. 

:smug:

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Gray Mule said:

Braves on a roll !  Toppled the Phillies and now have a 2 1/2 game lead, all alone in 1st place.  Keuchel should be finished with his minor league tuneup and ready to come to Atlanta and join the starting rotation. 

:smug:

Yes siiiiiir!!!! Our boys are rollin! 

LETS GO BRAVES!

• Like 1

• Premium Member

Snitkered again...This dude is sticking with Luke Jackson despite him never having clean inning as a closer.  This manager just throws stuff out there with no thought behind it to see whether it works and when it blows up he changes to another player and sticks with him until it blows up and on and on.