• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Things I'm hearing

thecampster

:luv:

Hawks still need a great, backup PG to come in and rest Trae.

We have a player who wants out, to go to a "good" team (Crabbe) and S. Hill that we don't  know whether he is really a Hawk or not.  Do we keep these two?

Another thing, Hawks got Hunter, Reddish and Fernando in the draft.  Some wanted, before all the moves, to take Fernando with the #17 pick and maybe we should take him at #10 because he could be gone at #17.  We got him at #4 in the second round!  Wow!  Hunter, some thought we gave up too much but are excited to have him.  CBS talking heads give the Hawks a "D" for taking Reddish at #10.  Yet, others give us an "A" for him and almost all posters here agree at the "A" grade.

Now, at PF we have Collins, Spellman and Carter.  That still leaves the center position crowded.  Plumlee, Len, Dedmon and Fernandes are all centers.  Do they all stay?

Nice problems to have.  If you don't believe next year's team has the "wow" factor, you ain't looking.  And, just think, we're not finished making up the upcoming season's roster.  We good.  No, we great !!

:wink:

We're rich!  Before the draft and all the moving around, Hawks had needs and six draft picks.  They couldn't draft and keep six rookies, so they didn't.  Our smart GM consolidated the six down to three better choices, I believe, and now we are looking for the start of pre season to see how all the new parts fit together.

With Collins out to begin last season and Trae feeling his way in the NBA, Atlanta got off to a horrible start.  They finally ended the season with 29 wins. 

I'm hearing good things about our three new guys.  Hawks now have five players under age 21.  They could start the five and be one of the youngest NBA starting five around!  Everyone knows that our defense wasn't great last season.  Our coach likes defense and he should be happy with our new players.

I hear, over and over, that next year's Hawk team will be very exciting and well worth watching.  Sounds good to me!!

:super: