• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Things I'm hearing

thecampster

2 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Are they taking Garland over Morant?

From listening to NBA draft coverage this week (Fraschilla, Legler and others), bleach-face's statement (about scouts' view of Garland) seems accurate.  A lot of them see Garland as being another Lillard.

Some folks said it's likely we'll look back and Garland will be an all-star before Barrett.  However, folks are saying that Barrett has to be the pick because a GM can live down not selecting Garland even if he ends up being more successful.

On the flipside, no GM could live down not selecting Barrett because he was considered the #1 pick and Garland is risky.

All that being said, none of the eggsperts suggested Garland should be picked before Morant.

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, kg01 said:

From listening to NBA draft coverage this week (Fraschilla, Legler and others), bleach-face's statement (about scouts' view of Garland) seems accurate.  A lot of them see Garland as being another Lillard.

Some folks said it's likely we'll look back and Garland will be an all-star before Barrett.  However, folks are saying that Barrett has to be the pick because a GM can live down not selecting Garland even if he ends up being more successful.

On the flipside, no GM could live down not selecting Barrett because he was considered the #1 pick and Garland is risky.

All that being said, none of the eggsperts suggested Garland should be picked before Morant.

Got it. I heard about the Garland/Barret thing.

Was referencing more Memphis being ok with Garland over Morant.

• Premium Member
7 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

Not outright, but a trade from #2 to #4 is not out of the realm of possibility if the offer is right.

I understand the additional pick value....my question is specifically Memphis being ok with Garland in lieu of Morant.

Are they equally yoked in Memphis' eyes...... Like how TS said he would be ok with either Luka/Trae but yhe additional pick swayed him to Trae.

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, bleachkit said:

Well it would be a trade. So it would really be Garland plus assets over Morant.

You are still missing the main point.....would Memphis be ok with Morant the player vs Garland the player even with the additional asset.  

How does each skillset work for what Memphis needs/wants in a PG?

Just now, JayBirdHawk said:

Got it. I heard about the Garland/Barret thing.

Was referencing more Memphis being ok with Garland over Morant.

Yeah, that's why I tied it all back together with my last statement.  Garland's good, no one seems to think he should be picked over Morant.

Geez, so mean burd.  Go get some coffee. 😄

• Premium Member
Just now, kg01 said:

Yeah, that's why I tied it all back together with my last statement.  Garland's good, no one seems to think he should be picked over Morant.

Maybe I need more :sleeping:........woke too early today.

But it's Draft Day!!!!:clapping:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, kg01 said:

I’m ready for all kinds of bitchiness from everyone today! I’m just gonna mow right through the BS, including Bird’s time of the month. More coffee ☕️ here too!

5 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Can’t bring a knife 🔪 to a gun 🔫 fight.

-Sean Connery

wtf

26 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

You can’t win a marathon without putting a couple bandaids on ur nipples. 😐 

@hazer we gettin Bruno? 

Uhm ... speaking of cringe-worthy things ...

Anybody see the latest news on Josh Jackson?  Apparently, based on a TMZ report of some family court proceedings, he accidentally got his 4month old high as he was smoking weed.

This was after his recent arrest so apparently he's learned his lesson.

I better not see anyone suggesting we acquire this trash anymore.  Ever.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Anybody see the latest news on Josh Jackson?  Apparently, based on a TMZ report of some family court proceedings, he accidentally got his 4month old high as he was smoking weed.

Just saw that. 🤦‍♀️ what’s that dude’s issue. How do you give weed to a baby? Wtf.

Ill admit I liked him coming out of college. His game seemed pretty versatile and he’s long and springy...and apparently a freakin idiot too. 

9 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Please no sanctimonious moralizing. It's just an accusation, probably legally/financially motivated from her side. Dont be that guy.

3 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Just saw that. 🤦‍♀️ what’s that dude’s issue. How do you give weed to a baby? Wtf.

Ill admit I liked him coming out of college. His game seemed pretty versatile and he’s long and springy...and apparently a freakin idiot too. 

It's just an accusation from the mom. Lawyers in family court lie/exaggerate for a living. If he is charged and convicted of a crime then say something. 

3 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

Please no sanctimonious moralizing. It's just an accusation, probably legally/financially motivated from her side. Dont be that guy.

Decent dudes rarely end up in the positions he's put himself in .. multiple times over the course of 2 years.

Disagree?

3 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

It's just an accusation from the mom. Lawyers in family court lie/exaggerate for a living. If he is charged and convicted of a crime then say something. 

No im good saying it now.