• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Things I'm hearing

thecampster

3 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Don’t you dare bring Zack Morris(L***) into this convo without mention on AC Slater (Trae)! 

Look preppy, we gotta get invited to Soth’s for dinner once. I wanna see the old record player, maybe catch a movie 🎥 on beta while eating some pot roast! I’m in! Soth, I look forward to your invite. I’ll bring the ring dings and the Pepsi! 😃 

Pepsi?  Then I'll bring the Tab.  I just want to see an actual rotary phone.

I mean, when we get there we'll probably have a good ol' fashioned Road House-level fistfight. But we'll share some brews afterwards for sure.  Taste's great!  Less filling!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, kg01 said:

I mean, when we get there we'll probably have a good ol' fashioned Road House-level fistfight. But we'll share some brews afterwards for sure.  Taste's great!  Less filling!

☎️ followed by WWF 1985 we will recreate it live in the living room... 😐 Mace still got me twisted. 😆 

2 minutes ago, Sothron said:

You guys ever come around Columbus, Ga look me up and we'll go out to eat. 🙂

👍🏼 

• Like 1

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, Spud2nique said:

Well Soth wanted to slam his big 80’s phone 📱 into Trae early on so.

:laugh1:

1 hour ago, AHF said:

But I'll give him credit.  He didn't pretend to have a medical degree and enter a state of total denial.  He admitted he was wrong about Trae being an unmitigated disaster very early and got progressively higher on him as the season progressed to the point where he was pretty "all-in" for the last third of the season. No reason to be worked up by his posts about either Trae or Luka anymore.

:good:

Just now, smoove31210 said:

A friend just sent me from some AP writers' twitter account.... but I cannot find any merit to it?????

Hawks Receive: PF -  Aaron Gordon

Magic Receive: PG Mike Conley, No. 17 pick (via Nets)

Grizzlies Receive: SG - Kent Bazemore, PG - D.J. Augustin, No 10 pick (via Mavericks)

• Moderators
1 minute ago, smoove31210 said:

A friend just sent me this but I cannot find any merit to it?????

Grizzlies Receive: SG - Kent Bazemore, PG - D.J. Augustin, No 10 pick (via Mavericks)

Don't see us giving up anything to get rid of Baze's contract.  That seems to be the case here.

The one good thing about Gordon is his contract is declining but it still will be ~$20M next season.

5 minutes ago, smoove31210 said:

A friend just sent me this but I cannot find any merit to it?????

Your friend is pulling ur 🦵 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, kg01 said:

12 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Hazer was born to play Patrick Swayze and I’m not about to take that away.

“Woulverines!!!” 💥🦡

20 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

😂 like I told Bird, I wanna 🥊 myself. But suddenly, there’s a new contender 😆 

I have had that avatar so long that I forgot I even had it.....oh.....and by the way it was added when the Hawks Spirit group was around and made me run away! I will change it to a Hawks logo soon.....well....after the draft and see what we are doing!

1 hour ago, smoove31210 said:

I have had that avatar so long that I forgot I even had it.....oh.....and by the way it was added when the Hawks Spirit group was around and made me run away! I will change it to a Hawks logo soon.....well....after the draft and see what we are doing!

I wish I had that luxury! Alas I’m in avatar prison. 🤦‍♀️  Bad bets!