• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Things I'm hearing

thecampster

2 minutes ago, thecampster said:

Claxton (assuming you mean Georgia) is going late 1st early 2nd and will be a 6 fouls hit the weight room guy but will be on a roster as of right now.

Yeah I don't think he gets out of the 1st round (may not get past SAS at 19) but i just think he needs time to develop. Not ready for NBA physically.  

4 hours ago, REHawksFan said:

Yeah I'd just as soon they not do anything until the draft too. I got work to do this week and ain't gettin anything done checking NBA rumors all day every day. 

I’m banking 🏦 they don’t until the draft. You focus on you studies and stay in school 🏫 young man! 

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, NBASupes said:

It seems like Atlanta has a lot of potential contingencies deals on the table. Meaning if this our prospect is not here at 8 and yours is, we will complete this trade. This is not just with 4, this is with 5, 6 and 7 as well. Atlanta has been working the phones. 

It would not surprise me if we moved up but it wouldn't if we did not.

They do.  People are calling them as much as they are calling people. The problem is its moving pieces and people keep inquiring about the players on our roster we have no interest in moving more than asking about our picks.  If they're calling about our picks, its an attempt to fleece us.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, thecampster said:

They do.  People are calling them as much as they are calling people. The problem is its moving pieces and people keep inquiring about the players on our roster we have no interest in moving more than asking about our picks.  If they're calling about our picks, its an attempt to fleece us.

This is exactly what's happening. That's why I said it unlikely, like the draft really gotta go against us to make these moves. 

As long as Cam/Culver/Hunter/Little is at #8 and one of them Sekou, Hayes, or Clarke is at 10, we probably not moving. 

4. Culver/Hunter

5. If it's Garland. We aren't moving up for nothing since PHX taking White. 

7. Bulls could do whatever they like, Hawks good from here. 

Things go south if Garland or White is at 8. 

• Admin
2 hours ago, NBASupes said:

This is exactly what's happening. That's why I said it unlikely, like the draft really gotta go against us to make these moves. 

As long as Cam/Culver/Hunter/Little is at #8 and one of them Sekou, Hayes, or Clarke is at 10, we probably not moving. 

4. Culver/Hunter

5. If it's Garland. We aren't moving up for nothing since PHX taking White. 

7. Bulls could do whatever they like, Hawks good from here. 

Things go south if Garland or White is at 8. 

I will throw up after all this if we are stuck with Little as our 8th pick

1 hour ago, capstone21 said:

I will throw up after all this if we are stuck with Little as our 8th pick

I’m with @capstone21 on this one Supes. This kid doesn’t pass the eye test for me. Again he reminds me of a better prospect as a football 🏈 player. Not a tight dribble, not the most efficient jumper, needs to be set. Not the best passer. Just too many negatives for me. 

I will be in Schlenk not liking him. @NBASupes you down for an avatar bet once I pay this one off? 😆My bet is Schlenk doesn’t take Nas.  🤝?

1 hour ago, kg01 said:

I'm starting to think our reported interest in 4 is being overblown by NOP to drum up interest. Anyone we covet at 4 could very likely be there at 8.

#Schmokescreen?

Yup. It’s actually being overblown by Griffin colleagues from nbatv, he makes friends with people and they still push rumors for him. We aren’t doing anything until the draft. Schlenk got the 17th pick and he stands pat till the draft. Teams know we have 8/10/17. Let the player hype grow by Thursday and we are gonna be in great shape. 3 picks in the top 17. We’ve never had this. I’m giddy.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

I’m with @capstone21 on this one Supes. This kid doesn’t pass the eye test for me. Again he reminds me of a better prospect as a football 🏈 player. Not a tight dribble, not the most efficient jumper, needs to be set. Not the best passer. Just too many negatives for me. 

I will be in Schlenk not liking him. @NBASupes you down for an avatar bet once I pay this one off? 😆My bet is Schlenk doesn’t take Nas.  🤝?

My bet is I have no clue. This is the most clueless I've been in awhile but the real meetings with Dotun, Jim, LP, Travie and the others don't start till today.

@MaceCase, do you know Dotun?

• Admin
7 hours ago, NBASupes said:

Maybe you will, but you would be okay once SL comes and you see him in our system.

Summer league doesn’t have much relevance as it’s kinda glorified street ball.  It’s an opportunity to see guys play but putting up numbers don’t reflect how they will do in the nba.  Doing well is expected... now if you don’t play well in summer league then that is a bigger cause of concern.  

1 minute ago, capstone21 said:

Summer league doesn’t have much relevance as it’s kinda glorified street ball.  It’s an opportunity to see guys play but putting up numbers don’t reflect how they will do in the nba.  Doing well is expected... now if you don’t play well in summer league then that is a bigger cause of concern.  

That’s what I’m worried about. Nas being a fantastic summer league player and a crappy player once the real games begin. He’s actually got that physical game to excel in an environment where officials don’t constantly blow the whistle. 

2 minutes ago, capstone21 said:

Agreed.  I expect a guy like Little to look like a world-beater in SL then, halfway through the season, everybody'll be all 'member when Little dominated SL like 6 months ago?  He can't even get on the floor now.'

Basically this year's Kevin Knox.

1 minute ago, Spud2nique said:

That’s what I’m worried about. Nas being a fantastic summer league player and a crappy player once the real games begin. He’s actually got that physical game to excel in an environment where officials don’t constantly blow the whistle. 

Ohhhhh, proof kg01 is a spud2nique burner account or vice versa?

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Agreed.  I expect a guy like Little to look like a world-beater in SL then, halfway through the season, everybody'll be all 'member when Little dominated SL like 6 months ago?  He can't even get on the floor now.'

🤣 we literally typed that at the same time.

TWINSIEEEEESSSS... 👯‍♀️ 

😐 

• Haha 2

38 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

My bet is I have no clue. This is the most clueless I've been in awhile but the real meetings with Dotun, Jim, LP, Travie and the others don't start till today.

@MaceCase, do you know Dotun?

I knew a Dotun, depending on who's asking.... just not the one of which you speak of.

13 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Ya'll really underrating Little. He is a Westbrook level athlete. We need to realize that.