well the PG13 trade certainly was a shock.  So what does OKC do now.  Is Westbrook a piece to try to rebuild around, or do they blow it up and see what they can get for Westbrook and their other vets?

Some places I think Westbrook would fit/help:

Miami- pairing Rus and JB would either be exceptional or exceptionally exploisive.  Not sure Miami has the resources to make a move, but it is a pairing that makes some sense. 

Knicks- just because 

Chicago- not sure about them, but they have assets that could be attractive to OKC, e.g. Markenaan. 

Washington- if OKC decides to tank, why not take on Wall's contract for now, and get a boatload of picks for their trouble? 

Who else? 

If I'm Presti, I'm talking to Schlenk about how nice RW and SA would fit beside Trae, and be trying to swindle virtually ATL's entire young roster in exchange.

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, frosgrim said:

well the PG13 trade certainly was a shock.  So what does OKC do now.  Is Westbrook a piece to try to rebuild around, or do they blow it up and see what they can get for Westbrook and their other vets?

Miami- pairing Rus and JB would either be exceptional or exceptionally exploisive.  Not sure Miami has the resources to make a move, but it is a pairing that makes some sense. 

Knicks- just because 

Chicago- not sure about them, but they have assets that could be attractive to OKC, e.g. Markenaan. 

Washington- if OKC decides to tank, why not take on Wall's contract for now, and get a boatload of picks for their trouble? 

Who else? 

Orlando and Minnesota.

Almost sixty million between two players and they are seen as and definitely are rebuilding. Ugh. Their future is draft picks and what they can get moving forward through trades and not what is hanging on the roster now.  Wish them good luck.

On 7/6/2019 at 12:07 PM, frosgrim said:

Knicks- just because 

Who else? 

On 7/6/2019 at 2:23 PM, JayBirdHawk said:

Orlando and Minnesota.

After trading away everything for draft picks over the next 20 years ... what is next is a whole lot of sucking.  They are going to be bad ... like expansion team bad ...

4 hours ago, capstone21 said:

After trading away everything for draft picks over the next 20 years ... what is next is a whole lot of sucking.  They are going to be bad ... like expansion team bad ...

I agree but is Presti going down that route or is he gonna flip to be competitive again. You’re prolly right thought they need a major rebuild. The guys that were with them is nuts. Durant, Westbrook, Harden, Oladipo, Paul George..absolutely crazy. Time to pay the piper.