Not particularly well.  Here are per minute college numbers:

Brook Lopez          10.2 rp40

Jaren Jackson Jr.   10.6 rp40

Brandon Clarke    11.0 rp40

Mike Muscala       11.5 rp40

Marvin Bagley     13.1 rp40

John Collins         13.5 rp40

DeMarcus Cousins 16.8 rp40

Loved Clarke and watched him live a few times. He’s a game changer as far as energy and key offensive boards at times but he will never been a consistent top rebounding type of guy, I’d say he maxes out at around 7 boards a game. 

He will swat everything in sight and have some breathtaking put backs that will have you jumping out of your chair.

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, Spud2nique said:

Small ball 4? Like what? Not many players on the team smaller than Evan. Trae, Bembry..? 🤔 

Vince started at PF last season with Collins injured, he's 6'6", ET is 6'7".....just saying. 

He might have that old man strength at PF :hehe:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Couple things ...

- I forgot CLP coached Turner in PHI.  Sounds like he really liked(s) him.  Cooler than not, I guess.

Now onto my rant ...

- So apparently the Heat "banished" James Johnson from camp for failing to meet their conditioning requirements.  My reaction, you ask?  So fkng what.  Wake me up when you start talkin' bout voiding his contract or something.

I don't give AF that you told him to go home and do some windsprints.  You know just like I know that he'll be playing once games start.

I'm so sick and tired of the Heat touting they're fitness culture or whatever.  Every team has that type stuff in place for the most part. Ya'll ain't special.

... and speaking of not special ...

- So apparently Jimi Buttler comes out bragging about showing up to camp at 3am as some kind-a proof that he works hard or w/e.  Well, first of all, nobody questioned his work ethic.  They question him as as teammate and leader.

So are your teammates somehow less hardworking than you if they don't show up at 3am?  What if their team-initiated workout plan calls for them to arrive at 7am?  Is management wrong, Jimi?  Kobe showed up at 6am but ya know who didn't puff his chest out about showing up at 6am?  Kobe

Get over yourself, Jimi.

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Kobe showed up at 6am but ya know who didn't puff his chest out about showing up at 6am?  Kobe

Get over yourself, Jimi.

OJ Mayo would beg to differ.

And let’s not forget Kobe holding all the union arena staff in Miami hostage hours after a loss because he “wanted to get comfortable with the rims for a Finals showdown.”

3 minutes ago, MaceCase said:

OJ Mayo would beg to differ.

And let’s not forget Kobe holding all the union arena staff in Miami hostage hours after a loss because he “wanted to get comfortable with the rims for a Finals showdown.”

Hey shut-up, ma$e.  You and I still got beef, brah.

1 hour ago, kg01 said:

I'm so sick and tired of the Heat touting they're fitness culture or whatever.  Every team has that type stuff in place for the most part. Ya'll ain't special.

If every team had that culture then perhaps you guys would still have Spellman.

-Ur BIL

(Hey, this drink 🍸 isn’t gonna refill itself kg hehehehehe). 😐 🤦‍♀️ 

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

If every team had that culture then perhaps you guys would still have Spellman.

-Ur BIL

(Hey, this drink 🍸 isn’t gonna refill itself kg hehehehehe). 😐 🤦‍♀️ 

Well maybe we actually do have that culture and thas why that dude got shipped out.  Maybe we don't fake-banish a guy knowing full well he gonna be back with the team in a couple days.  Maybe you need to worry 'bout how you gonna eggsplain to Goran Dragic why y'all tryna force WinSLOW to be your pg while Jimi gonna be ball-hoggin' it out there an....

... wait, am I actually talking to my BIL?  I blacked out for a second.

• Haha 3

22 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Well maybe we actually do have that culture and thas why that dude got shipped out.  Maybe we don't fake-banish a guy knowing full well he gonna be back with the team in a couple days.  Maybe you need to worry 'bout how you gonna eggsplain to Goran Dragic why y'all tryna force WinSLOW to be your pg while Jimi gonna be ball-hoggin' it out there an....

... wait, am I actually talking to my BIL?  I blacked out for a second.

Just like Lebron wasn’t the GM of the Cavs....Jimi isn’t the point guard...

Jimi makes sure if Jimmy goes down, the whole operation goes down.

Real talk real Jimi.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• Premium Member
4 hours ago, kg01 said:

Couple things ...

- I forgot CLP coached Turner in PHI.  Sounds like he really liked(s) him.  Cooler than not, I guess.

Now onto my rant ...

- So apparently the Heat "banished" James Johnson from camp for failing to meet their conditioning requirements.  My reaction, you ask?  So fkng what.  Wake me up when you start talkin' bout voiding his contract or something.

I don't give AF that you told him to go home and do some windsprints.  You know just like I know that he'll be playing once games start.

... and speaking of not special ...

- So apparently Jimi Buttler comes out bragging about showing up to camp at 3am as some kind-a proof that he works hard or w/e.  Well, first of all, nobody questioned his work ethic.  They question him as as teammate and leader.

So are your teammates somehow less hardworking than you if they don't show up at 3am?  What if their team-initiated workout plan calls for them to arrive at 7am?  Is management wrong, Jimi?  Kobe showed up at 6am but ya know who didn't puff his chest out about showing up at 6am?  Kobe

Get over yourself, Jimi.

I like this ranting @kg01.

I now look forward to 'The rant of the day' 

I wonder what's on tap for Friday? :thinking:

• Haha 1