• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

"Peachtree" jerseys

Dnice

Damnit! 🤦‍♀️ I swear I’m not this hard to please but why is it the jersey people can’t provide us with an awesome one? Surely, there is a better pattern/scheme. 

The positives: It’s sleek and clean looking.

I dunno I may be in the minority here but I was hoping for something better. I will skip these like I did the Saints looking jerseys 

7 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

There are a lot of talented graphic designers out there that come up with some tremendous concepts for NBA jerseys.   This one was done by a 16 year old kid on Twitter.  It's a simple design that also captures a piece of Atlanta's culture.  I think these jerseys are very clean looking.  I would definitely prefer these over the peach and black jerseys.

Image result for marta atlanta hawks city jerseys

It’s ok but almost looks like a flag of a country..orange yellow and blue..uh I dunno. It’s a bit better than the 🍑🌲 .

It doesn’t even have to be loud or anything like that. Like the 80’s pacman wasn’t loud but had so much character. I also liked the 96, but more loud and crowded style Deke years jerseys with the Hawk in the middle looking fierce. 

So far the city ones of 2 years ago are the best city 🌃 ones imo. With the black n volt. 

• Like 1

Been living in Georgia since "67 so guess I should be a homer for the color but to me Peach just is not a competitive sport kinda color. Agree with others about having some version of the Pac-Man logo also involved. It would keep some more Hawk's history involved.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Thomas said:

Been living in Georgia since "67 so guess I should be a homer for the color but to me Peach just is not a competitive sport kinda color. Agree with others about having some version of the Pac-Man logo also involved. It would keep some more Hawk's history involved.

Do you like the pistol 🔫 era with the green. Or the blue and white?

3 minutes ago, Thomas said:

Between those two, the green by far.

Ya me too. I have a green Shareef one but no blue ones and no pistol 🔫 jersey. I don’t have any jerseys of players in any sport that I didn’t watch at the time. Pistol would be first.

• Like 1

• Moderators
17 minutes ago, Atlantaholic said:

These designs are plain to the point of looking lazy to me. 

They strike me as a bit of a reaction to our triangle uniforms being too busy.

"Soth hated how busy they were so let's make this special edition really simple and then lap up the kudos from Team Soth.  It's 10 a.m. now...sounds like a good day's work."

• Like 1
  • Haha 1