• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I've Seen Enough!

kg01

3 hours ago, kg01 said:

F*ck it.  Fu*k it, @Spud2nique ...

.... go get Siakim.  Just do it before I change my mind.  I'm done with tha bullsh*t.  Hunter and AJ.  Just get it done.

:sad:

We meet in the middle cuz I wanted to swing JJ and Hunter or Cap for Siakam but Hunter and AJ, AJ was my boy but I dunno anymore, dang, he’s still gonna be something but it seems we don’t know how to use dudes.

Pull it, ya do something.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
4 hours ago, kg01 said:

F*ck it.  Fu*k it, @Spud2nique ...

.... go get Siakim.  Just do it before I change my mind.  I'm done with tha bullsh*t.  Hunter and AJ.  Just get it done.

:sad:

One thing you don't want to do is panic trade. So let me change your mind. And I'm not happy with our play. 3 games to 20 games which is a quarter of the season. 

1 hour ago, Spud2nique said:

We meet in the middle cuz I wanted to swing JJ and Hunter or Cap for Siakam but Hunter and AJ, AJ was my boy but I dunno anymore, dang, he’s still gonna be something but it seems we don’t know how to use dudes.

Pull it, ya do something.

I think we forget how young AJ still is. Same age as this year's draft pick.

After we traded JC for no oncourt upgrade, did nothing with the $25 mil TPE...the expectation was to rely on the 'yutes' OO, JJ and AJ to take the next step. That hasn't happened 

The biggest issue is the defense and whatever this scheme is. Backdoor cuts, digging in the paint to far leaving wide open 3s, they don't make it tough on their opponents and not securing rebounds. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JayBirdHawk said:

One thing you don't want to do is panic trade. So let me change your mind. And I'm not happy with our play. 3 games to 20 games which is a quarter of the season. 

I think we forget how young AJ still is. Same age as this year's draft pick.

After we traded JC for no oncourt upgrade, did nothing with the $25 mil TPE...the expectation was to rely on the 'yutes' OO, JJ and AJ to take the next step. That hasn't happened 

The biggest issue is the defense and whatever this scheme is. Backdoor cuts, digging in the paint to far leaving wide open 3s, they don't make it tough on their opponents and not securing rebounds. 

Yeah ... I guess.  And Siakim doesn't fix our defentz so maybe that's not the tree we shld bark up.

I remain unconvinced AJ is not the piece we need to trade tho. He's literally giving us not a dayum thang. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

RUSSELL WESTBROOK 🤦‍♀️ 

There is most certainly a definitive 🪟 on retirement…

I watched the Clippers game at the end to see what happened? The last half of the quarter he was absolutely garbage 🗑️, he plays like he’s 50+. He came out in 2008 I believe but wow, talk about a body and game breaking down and out.

He air balled a FT badly, and Reggie Jackson was absolutely roasting him on D.

I remember he came in to Atlanta with KD in 2008 or maybe it was 2009 but he was a rookie and he talked a lot of crap to Bibby I think it was but just to the Hawks in general.

Trash talker by nature but he don’t like to get any back.

Well Russ, you keep playin like that a lot more fans will be up ⬆️ in that a$$ no doubt.

THEY COULD GIVE THE MINUTES TO A HUNGRY G LEAGUER, RUSS DON’T WANT IT.

IT’S FREAKIN PITIFUL WATCHING THAT BUM DRAG HIMSELF UP AND DOWN THE COURT HANGING ON TO HIS SHORTS LIKE HE ABOUT TO COLLAPSE N $HIT!

{I know he trash talked the Hawks in Atlanta as a rookie, I don’t forget}…

and now he’s a bum.

ISE RUSS!!! 

• Sad 2

25 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

RUSSELL WESTBROOK 🤦‍♀️ 

There is most certainly a definitive 🪟 on retirement…

I watched the Clippers game at the end to see what happened? The last half of the quarter he was absolutely garbage 🗑️, he plays like he’s 50+. He came out in 2008 I believe but wow, talk about a body and game breaking down and out.

He air balled a FT badly, and Reggie Jackson was absolutely roasting him on D.

I remember he came in to Atlanta with KD in 2008 or maybe it was 2009 but he was a rookie and he talked a lot of crap to Bibby I think it was but just to the Hawks in general.

Trash talker by nature but he don’t like to get any back.

Well Russ, you keep playin like that a lot more fans will be up ⬆️ in that a$$ no doubt.

THEY COULD GIVE THE MINUTES TO A HUNGRY G LEAGUER, RUSS DON’T WANT IT.

IT’S FREAKIN PITIFUL WATCHING THAT BUM DRAG HIMSELF UP AND DOWN THE COURT HANGING ON TO HIS SHORTS LIKE HE ABOUT TO COLLAPSE N $HIT!

{I know he trash talked the Hawks in Atlanta as a rookie, I don’t forget}…

and now he’s a bum.

ISE RUSS!!! 

Father Time isn't there yet ..... but he's warming up and is about to check into the game.  He has a menacing glare on his face but is smiling creepily.  He keeps lookin' and pointin' at Russ and slashing his finger across his throat.  It's terrifying. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, kg01 said:

Father Time isn't there yet ..... but he's warming up and is about to check into the game.  He has a menacing glare on his face but is smiling creepily.  He keeps lookin' and pointin' at Russ and slashing his finger across his throat.  It's terrifying. 

It’s the opposite feeling you get when you look at Jamal Crawford he don’t know no Father Time he young for life 😊 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

I was at that game... it's cuz he dunked from the FT line. Bet he can't do that again. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

17 minutes ago, warcore said:

I was at that game... it's cuz he dunked from the FT line. Bet he can't do that again. 

Dang that’s sick. I remember that game vividly it’s cool you were there. Ya I remember KD was kinda coming into his own but I didn’t know Russell was gonna be that good as a rookie but to talk trash like that I was like ahhh man, he do got game but he ain’t payin rookie dues and he plays by his own rules. 

I didn’t love him 😂 

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Spud2nique said:

It’s the opposite feeling you get when you look at Jamal Crawford he don’t know no Father Time he young for life 😊 

Indeed.  What makes it weirder is the fact that, according to Crawford, he's never worked out or lifted.  Just plays ball to stay in shape. 

5 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Dang that’s sick. I remember that game vividly it’s cool you were there. Ya I remember KD was kinda coming into his own but I didn’t know Russell was gonna be that good as a rookie but to talk trash like that I was like ahhh man, he do got game but he ain’t payin rookie dues and he plays by his own rules. 

I didn’t love him 😂 

Did KD have like 30+ in a sonics jersey?  I think I remember that too.  Bawb was hatin on Russ.  Not sure anyone knew he'd be as good as he turned out. 

CLE got the best backcourt since ever .. but they basically have the same record as us.

Haliburton is a walking talking... and talking some more hall o' famer... but they basically have the same record as us.

Ball is the second coming of Haliburton and Jeebus himself, but Charlotte suxx.

Make it all make sense. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

So ayton has his own issues that he needs to own.   But anybody remember after the Finals when he said Monti never communicated at all with him over the offseason?

Well, fast forward to now and apparently Monti never told Ivey that he was moved to a bench role.

Somebody's got a communication problem. 

• Like 2

So nobody gonna say it?

Everybody too busy waxing Haliburton's statue to see how the Pacers still put up monster numbers with him out?  TJ McConnell out there lookin like prime-Iverson-Nash out there.

But, of course, it's all Haliburton and not the system..... 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

37 minutes ago, kg01 said:

DET wishes they would hired Udoka.  They probably seen enough of their guy.  

I like Udoka. I dunno obviously not off the court but he put the Lebaby in his place. He’s such a hypocrite, like he’s never said it. He’s playing the goody PC guy when it’s appropriate and fits his agenda.