• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I've Seen Enough!

kg01

4 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

How long will Monty last in Detroit.

Dude act like he's freaking Phil Jackson.  Dude, you on a tanking team.  Just play the young dudes.  This ain't chess, homes.

Also, is MIL the worst 5-2 team ever?  Smh

Also, it took a year but UTA sux just like I always knew that crap a** roster would.  Friggin Markkanen lookin like a MVP candidate for a quarter of a year last year was never sustainable.  

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, kg01 said:

Dude act like he's freaking Phil Jackson.  Dude, you on a tanking team.  Just play the young dudes.  This ain't chess, homes.

Also, is MIL the worst 5-2 team ever?  Smh

Also, it took a year but UTA sux just like I always knew that crap a** roster would.  Friggin Markkanen lookin like a MVP candidate for a quarter of a year last year was never sustainable.  

Did we have a nice day? 😃 🤣 

• Haha 2

Just now, Spud2nique said:

Did we have a nice day? 😃 🤣 

And it warms my cold ded heart to see the Clipshow off to the stunning bad start with the System aka James Har_en.

Oh and hope you enjoyed your greatest season ever last year, Kangs, 'cause you suuuukkk this year baybee.

Eh, is Cade Cunningham suk?  Folks were saying he gave them Luka vibes during USAB scrimmages.  Well, wtf happened?  

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Spud2nique said:

@kg01 My Rocket 🚀 fan texted me 27 times tonight. He’s excited, your thoughts?

Maaaan, tell that fool to go to bed.  Lakers stink out loud rn.  Only place Dillon Brookx leading them is to a worse lotto pick.  Have fun wit dat.  Ol' 2023 version of Bob Sura.

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Cade Cunningham

I disliked his game coming out and nothing has changed my mind. 😔 about the Kangs doh.

15 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Maaaan, tell that fool to go to bed.  Lakers stink out loud rn.  Only place Dillon Brookx leading them is to a worse lotto pick.  Have fun wit dat.  Ol' 2023 version of Bob Sura.

He said playoff play in 7-10 seed! 😂 

• Haha 2

Man .... the Lakers stink.  Day2Davis doin what he do best.  Lebron just out there longevity-ing and puttin up nimbers.  DLo out there just out there.

I was told their GM s'posed to be exec of the year for all his moovs.  Well, what's the deal?  Out there gettin molly-whopped by Houston?  Cmon, man. 

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Man .... the Lakers stink.  Day2Davis doin what he do best.  Lebron just out there longevity-ing and puttin up nimbers.  DLo out there just out there.

I was told their GM s'posed to be exec of the year for all his moovs.  Well, what's the deal?  Out there gettin molly-whopped by Houston?  Cmon, man. 

Ya but they just added the up and coming Christian Wood 🪵 and he’s always great for bringing a team together and chemistry 🧪 in general…

🤭 

He gives the phrase.. “Wood, always up to no good” a completely different meaning…  🤨 

• Haha 2

Looks like Reeves has been moved to a bench role for the Lakers.  @Spud2nique saw this coming.

For me, this illustrates a bigger gripe I have, which is the overrating of roleplayers.  I can't stand when a limited player excels in a limited role, then people go crazy about how great they are. 

It's a multi-level thing.  Could the guy indeed be great?  Sure, but it's uncertain until they can show they can handle a bigger role and .... AND ... increased attention on opponents' scouting reports.

Reeves looked stellar, at times, in his role .. next to this generation's goat.  Well duh, ain't nobody worried about Reeves, relatively speaking.  Fast forward to now and the guy now gets team's attention and is proven to need a smaller piece of the pie.

Thats fine but i wish people would recognize this beforehand rather than just blindly elevating players based off incomplete information.

I mean, they put this guy on USAB and there were folks in the pop culture realm saying he should date Taylor Swift since he was such a hot commodity (true story).  People are stupid. 

• Thanks 1

Maybe I should just confine myself to the unfriendly confines of the ISE thread. :sad:

In a stunning move foreseen only by yours truly, seems like the boy Zion has both played and not-played himself into trade rumors.

Dude can't get out of his own way based on his latest comments or should I say 'vomints' because he's got diarrhea of the mouth.

• Like 1

Said it before, gotta say it again. 

We need to have a conversation about Cade Losingham aka Fade Cunningham. 

And, on another note, time ta #FreeWesMatthews on tha wing.  Maybe we need ta deploy the Mat(t)hews Brothers package on these fools.  Y'know, like the 'wildcat' package used to be in football.  Shiii, it would totally catch fools off guard, I know that for a fact.

Teams'll be all, "Bwait, don't they suck?  Why they both out here?"

Next thing you know tho .. b-dap, sk-dap .. 3's rainin' from tha rafters and sketchy defense/borderline flagrants on the other end.  Friggin bad boys ... for like 3 trips down the court.  Then yank 'em out.  Teams' heads spinnin'.  Do eiit, Sni-duh. 

• Haha 1

Cade ain’t my type of guy. Even comping out and watching his tape and in college they kept saying Grant Hill clone. I dunno, Cade isn’t close to Hill imo. Grant Hill is a douche now but dude was a really good player. Cade, I dunno, he gets numbers but I don’t see him winning. Maybe I’m wrong.

2 hours ago, kg01 said:

Losingham

Ya, I don’t think his teams are gonna win with him as the #1 or 2.

• Like 2

I guess this will go under ISE.. fits right in there.. which btw is one of the most underrated 🧵 around.

Anyhoo, I’m sick of all these kids in the league dancing and hootin and hollerin every time they score a bucket (not even game winners but like in the first quarter of games)..

So I decided why fight it.. 

So I have the “UUUU TOO TALL” celebration which I believe is an original Spud as far as I know but I need something else.:

I was thinking about moon 🌚 walkin and then grabbing the jewels 💎 like Mike and givin the fans (well our janitor and a couple of his bowling 🎳 buddies 😐) a nice celebratory wiggle. 😐 Thoughts? Suggestions?

I vote 🗳️ ice 🧊 🥶 Trae here but I’m biased. @kg01 is it getting 🥶 in here?..chit be shrinkin…

image.gif.e5bf68eede1a43cb0114bdf6f97d2d99.gif

https://hoopshype.com/lists/the-best-nba-signature-player-celebrations/

Who y’all gots in this race? 

• Haha 2