• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I've Seen Enough!

kg01

Message to Wemby and Chet…

Don’t flex 💪🏿 ever. There’s nothing there to flex, what are you flexing your skinny boney a$$ arms…

NEW RULE: no muscle no flex.

Its not making any sense anymore. 

You head butt you flex 💪🏿, you get taken out of the game you flex 💪🏿

Whats next Harden flexing his flabby ass arms. Ugh 😑 

Somewhere Arnold and Louie are PISSED! SAME WITH LOUIE SR. dude was a hard a$$ 😂 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Wemby will be the best Spur of all time IF he stays healthy. @kg01 he was hurtin your BIL feelings left and right last night.

Dude is generational. We knew that but seriously he’s a freak. You shouldn’t be able to be that smooth on the perimeter with that height. AND.. he’s not a pu$$y all weak like KD so he brings even more. 

Pop and Wemby will be in the western finals or finals in 3 years. 

Oh no @Spud2nique, I'm conflicted.

Jimi Buttler was doing a bit where he was asked to name the greatest player for franchise's history.  The gag was that he was naming scrubs, like absolutely a bad player.  For example, for DET he named Kyle Singler.

When asked about the Hawks, guess who he named?  Al Horford. 😄

**Buuurn!!!!!

Aiight, I gotta give him that one. 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, kg01 said:

Oh no @Spud2nique, I'm conflicted.

Jimi Buttler was doing a bit where he was asked to name the greatest player for franchise's history.  The gag was that he was naming scrubs, like absolutely a bad player.  For example, for DET he named Kyle Singler.

When asked about the Hawks, guess who he named?  Al Horford. 😄

**Buuurn!!!!!

Aiight, I gotta give him that one. 

You’re really twisting my mind into a 🥨 here. Look do you want me to hate the guy or not????? 🤨 I’m conflicted now. Yimi the tulip 🌷 Tudeski wit da funniest thing..

image.gif.cece34f6cb9ba7b0433b0613f080d556.gif

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

You’re really twisting my mind into a 🥨 here. Look do you want me to hate the guy or not????? 🤨 I’m conflicted now. Yimi the tulip 🌷 Tudeski wit da funniest thing..

image.gif.cece34f6cb9ba7b0433b0613f080d556.gif

Hey, just chalk it up to a blind squirrel finding a nut every once in a while.  Doesn't mean you can't still hate the blind squirrel right? 

• Haha 2

NBAradio finally did their Hawks stuff.  I keep tellin yall Sam Mitchell is an advocate.  He basically pondered why the guy in TX is seen as a sure eventual mvp although his numbers aren't much different than Trae's.  Only difference is the Hawks win more than DAL does.  Make it make sense - I'm paraphrasing him .... 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Premium Member

Upcoming season musings:

I think the Kings won't be a surprise this season and fall back down to earth a bit.

Mavs might not make the playoffs, Houston might though. Ime plus vets inBrooks  and FVV to corral theyoungins.

Cavs caught people by surprise early, not so myoungish.

The Harden issue looms large for Sixers.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Upcoming season musings:

I think the Kings won't be a surprise this season and fall back down to earth a bit.

Mavs might not make the playoffs, Houston might though. Ime plus vets inBrooks  and FVV to corral theyoungins.

Since this thread was founded on the premise of upcoming season musings, I'm glad you posted this.  Really takes me back to my roots. 😏

Agree with your sentiments.  I think DAL is in real trouble. CLE is talking around the lack of a step taken by Mobley.  Don't get me wrong, I think he's fine and is developing.  But they talked of him as if he was gonna be a stud on both ends already. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Premium Member
31 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Agree with your sentiments.  I think DAL is in real trouble. CLE is talking around the lack of a step taken by Mobley.  Don't get me wrong, I think he's fine and is developing.  But they talked of him as if he was gonna be a stud on both ends already. 

He's 3rd option behind Mitchell and Garland and I think the pairing with Allen is a bit clunky.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

He's 3rd option behind Mitchell and Garland and I think the pairing with Allen is a bit clunky.

True.  And I hate to make it about Trae but 'they' went there first....

Folks, in talking who they'd start a team with, etc, were suggesting Mobley would be a better option than Trae.  I find that ludicrous considering one is a roleplayer while the other is not.  People can debate how much usage Trae has and whether that's good or not.  But it can't be debated that he's led things here.

I hate when people compare a roleplayer that does well in a limited role, to a guy being asked to carry.  Totally different 'asks' of those two players. 

• Like 2

• Moderators
3 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Upcoming season musings:

Agree with all of this except curious about the Houston thought.   I'm not a big fan of either FVV or Brooks.  I'm glad they aren't the best 2 players on my team.  But i haven't watched them either and i know they have some talent with really high ceilings.  

I also think the Bucks aren't going to be the world beaters everyone thinks.  Like him or not, Bud gets a LOT out of lesser players.  Those guys are in for a bunch of doing nothing on offense and being asked to cover up for Dame on D. 

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, macdaddy said:

Agree with all of this except curious about the Houston thought.   I'm not a big fan of either FVV or Brooks.  I'm glad they aren't the best 2 players on my team.  But i haven't watched them either and i know they have some talent with really high ceilings.  

They aren't the best players, but I think that Houston team needed some professional basketball players. Guys who do their jobs.

• Like 1

A theme I see continuing this year is a lack of true juggernaut teams.  Since KD left the Warriors we've seen much more parity. 

The Nuggets were the #1 seed in the west with 53 wins.  The Heat made it to the finals for the 2nd time with a grit and grind team that is mediocre.

There are three teams at the top of the power rankings that made big changes.  Milwaukee with the Dame, plus new coach.  Boston bringing in Porzingis and Jrue, losing Smart, Robert Williams and Grant Williams.  Phoenix adding Beal and Nurkic, giving up Cp3 and Ayton.  

Of those three I believe in Milwaukee the most.  Dame was a winner before the Blazers roster kind of imploded.  Porzingis is getting another chance to be a guy who elevates a team, but he never delivers and the front court defense in Boston just went to swiss cheese.  Phoenix has no point guard and even though Ayton was kind of lackluster he was at least consistently available.  

Predicting Milwaukee and Denver as conference winners.  The teams on the rise will be OKC and Atlanta.  Why not us?  

• Like 3