• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I've Seen Enough!

kg01

• Premium Member
3 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

Ya I heard the gay rumors but thought it was like a publicity stunt for Dwight to get some shine but this is turning out a lil crazy.

Wasn’t Dwight a hardcore Christian coming out of high school in 2004? All I heard was he was a big church ⛪️ guy and a church fam.

He went 180 on us with this. 

I think his father was a pastor or something like that, he talked about adding the cross to the basketball logo....then he started having a bunch of kids.

3 hours ago, macdaddy said:

That was true but also i always heard he had a bunch of kids with a bunch of women.  I guess he just likes everything.  

Bi-Sexual perhaps.

I'll say this.....he decided to not be blackmailed and let it come out. He could have paid.

• Like 2

• Premium Member

:laugh1:

“Generally, NBA superstars are not like the milkshake machine at McDonald’s, where when it works, it’s amazing, but it’s about 50-percent of the time,” Cowherd said. “That’s how it works for ‘B’ players, but you get that with Anthony Davis. Sometimes you go through the drive-thru, it’s just not working.”

• Haha 2

Time to call her out some more..

She is a man 👨 hater. Plus, she has an attitude. BSPN stinks at hiring people. This lady is a nut job. I don’t know what the hell a dude did to her but she’s mad.

IMG_0826.jpeg.a5fe3b149e9efa26ec466ee7b961c1fd.jpeg

Before her, Rachel Nichols who sucked just as bad if not worse.

I never watch any NBA today or anything on BSPN the last couple decades but she pops up everywhere. 

She digs on folks. I’m sorry there are a ton of women that come out about men being women haters but this chick hates dudes PERIOD. 

Fire her BSPN and hire the next moron.

ISE!!!

4 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

Time to call her out some more..

She is a man 👨 hater. Plus, she has an attitude. BSPN stinks at hiring people. This lady is a nut job. I don’t know what the hell a dude did to her but she’s mad.

IMG_0826.jpeg.a5fe3b149e9efa26ec466ee7b961c1fd.jpeg

Before her, Rachel Nichols who sucked just as bad if not worse.

I never watch any NBA today or anything on BSPN the last couple decades but she pops up everywhere. 

She digs on folks. I’m sorry there are a ton of women that come out about men being women haters but this chick hates dudes PERIOD. 

Fire her BSPN and hire the next moron.

ISE!!!

I feel like I'm supposed to like her but I just don't.  She has an air about her that's... can't ever put my finger on it but I just choose not to watch her.  To be fair, I don't watch BSPN coverage anyways.  But I've seen bits and pieces of her and her sister.  Just seems like they're being force-fed to the masses.  Nichols wasnt any better.  I dunno.

The whole thing encapsulates why i turned BSPN off decades ago.  It's just so fake and contrived.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, JayBirdHawk said:

I don't either - I'd rather listen to the Hawks game on radio. If I'm watch the other games, I prefer to watch on mute, or just follow the boxscore.

Heh.  And when our game is on that channel, I'm on mute or trine like heck to synchronize with holman's call on radio.

10 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Snobby as kcuf? 🤨 {my pinky went up as I sip my ☕️}..

That may be what it is.  She has a snobby vibe.  I feel bad because I want them (her and her sister) to do well.  But I feel like if I said 'good luck' to her she would probably call security and tell me not to talk to her.  Like wtf? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Spud2nique said:

You didn’t do it in a Pc manner. Remember the “soft eyes” in sexual harassment training 😂 

Uh, what's that?  I've never actually had SH training.  Figured it's common sense stuff like don't be walkin' around with your junk out.  Soft eyes?  Do I want soft eyes or nah? 

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

This is not entirely true. 🤨 Please tell me he didn’t really say this.. 🤦‍♀️ 

IMG_0856.jpeg

Yeah.  And, if you are in a position to make this statement, your life has taken some wrong turns.  Dude on the Magic Johnson hiv path and don't even know it. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, kg01 said:

@Spud2nique might be right about the great(sic) Austin Reeves ....

👀

I’m a damn hypocrite 😂 I drafted dude in my fantasy league 🤦‍♀️… WELL HE’S GONNA PUT UP NUMBERS ONCE LEBRON AND AD TAKE A MID SUMMER TOURNEY VACA!!!

1 hour ago, kg01 said:

..... anybody seen that great(sic) matchup between 1st team all nba guys in OKC last nite?

"But DEN blowed dey a** out, kg."

Yeah, almost seems like there was only one real all-NBA guy out there ... 👀

shots fired at NAW’s cuuuuzzzz doh 😖..

• Haha 2

57 minutes ago, kg01 said:

... and I'm sure DeAndre Ayton is ballin outta control now that he's out of PHX .... right?

👀 

He might be one of the lowest BBIQ guys around these days. Don’t check with Supes on that because we don’t speak the same BBIQ. Smoove wasn’t intelligent and neither is Ayton I’m sorry, both could have been better. In Ayton’s case he was the next Shaq per Bill Walton, sheesh 🙄 

• Like 2