I've Seen Enough!

kg01

😂 do it, do it for @kg01’s BIL 

Christian Wood interested in joining Heat?

i_2f_d6_e4_christian-wood.png?w=190

Dru: “Christian Wood, from my understanding, is interested in a potential role in Miami—depending on what players are involved in that [Dame] trade. If they add Nurkić I think that frontcourt is set. If they don’t & get rid of Jović, can Wood come in & outplay Love & Bryant” @jovanbuha

via Twitter
  • Thanks 1

Guess who else is 24 and ready for a chip 💍:heya:

i_a3_20_bd_dwyane-wade.png?w=190

Which one of your three NBA championships is your favorite? Dwyane Wade: “2006. It’s the first and individually I had a lot to do with it. [Laughs.] But it was the first for the organization. Every player comes in and everybody doesn’t have the same goals. But I had a goal, I wanted to be known as a champion. And at 24 years old in 2006, I got a chance to accomplish that. No matter what happened for the rest of my career, I checked that one off my list and I did it as a lead actor, as well. That meant something to me. For all the basketball heads out there, all the things I knew about the game, you had to be a lead actor to be in this class that I’m in now. So for my career, that meant something and I was able to accomplish that with some great players that I grew up admiring and watching. So 2006 definitely will go down as my favorite child of all my trophies.”

via Miami Herald
  • Like 1

UD MOLDED BAM? :aaa:

To do what, lead cheers from the bench. UD was never that great to begin with, now Wade says it like he’s the godfather. Longevity is great but the guy was a journeyman that never traveled anywhere but sHEET culture.

Gimme a break D Wade, you snore 😴 like a rhino 🦏..-Gabby U. 😘 

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

BTw @kg01 did Pau really say “Adbul” or is this the aforementioned $hitty journalism you speak of? 🤔 

Somewhere Kareem be like.. “damn foo get my name right PAUL GASOL 😂 

Curry wtf? FU Pau you slow talentless less b!tch!

Edited by Spud2nique
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Dude definitely has a t-rex, gator-arm build.  He's a baller tho, I'll give him that.

😂 with that tiny reach how do people not swipe him more often. He must protect it well with strong hands or something.

• Haha 1

Harden lol.. Harden cares about disrespect? You gotta have heart ♥️ for that to happen. What a 🤡. I’m not a Harden guy, I honestly thought he was good in OKC, turned volume stat stuffer in Houston and just a cast off bum now in Philly..

MVP? Of what, the entire backcourt of the Philly Sixers? Cuz it ain’t the entire league, Harden is done as far as him being even in the top 10 or 15 candidates for the most valuable.

https://x.com/hooparj/status/1690395186076225536?s=46         

• Like 1

Should we start another thread or just keep this one going?  

Anyways, if we kill it let's end it with a bang.

Can folks start acknowledging most of the Beatles music is heroin-induced trash-garbage?  Enough already with the Beatles. 

Edited by kg01
  • Like 1

Some dumb old  hag b!tch took my pic with her phone as we waited for the light 🛑.. 

Pointed straight at me like a dummy without even hiding it. I didn’t do anything, well till I saw that..

Then I honked and flipped her off! F all that.

ps I doubt it was a selfie 🤳🏼.. still why you pointing your cam at me not sure if I’m down with that.

It’s legal, but folks should be very careful in my opinion moving forward with cam’s and taking pics. 

ISE!!! 😡 

Edited by Spud2nique
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Spud2nique said:

Some dumb old  hag b!tch took my pic with her phone as we waited for the light 🛑.. 

Pointed straight at me like a dummy without even hiding it. I didn’t do anything, well till I saw that..

Then I honked and flipped her off! F all that.

ps I doubt it was a selfie 🤳🏼.. still why you pointing your cam at me not sure if I’m down with that.

It’s legal, but folks should be very careful in my opinion moving forward with cam’s and taking pics. 

ISE!!! 😡 

So many questions...

Did you have no shirt on?  Maybe she's a fan?

Are you being investigated?  

Are you on a reality show and don't know it yet?

Seriously though, that's weird.  

Eta.  And what if you'd done that to her?  You woulda got can'tselled so fast. 

Edited by kg01

On 8/21/2023 at 10:07 AM, Spud2nique said:

I’m gonna heckle him this year. Really hard. @akay you down for a game? We will talk $hit and get kicked out together then go visit the parking crew and see what we can get up to with them?

• Premium Member
6 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

I’m gonna heckle him this year. Really hard. @akay you down for a game? We will talk $hit and get kicked out together then go visit the parking crew and see what we can get up to with them?

hell yeah, im definitely going to all the hawks games - we can heckle steph and bron every time

giphy.gif

• Like 1