• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I've Seen Enough!

kg01

• Premium Member

The Wiz man.........not only maxing Beal, but giving him a no trade clause limiting what they can get back in a trade by trading him to ANY team of their choosing vs where he his willing to go.

:blanky: stupid stupid stupid.

• Like 2

• Premium Member

They should have given him.even more games just for this. What.An.Idiot!!

Ja Morant filmed himself holding toy gun

Ja Morant filmed himself holding a toy gun back on May 14 in an effort to show his family and friends that he did not have a real firearm during his now-infamous Instagram Live sesh … and TMZ Sports has just obtained the footage. In the video, you can see Morant — easily identified by his unique tattoos — attempting to show the weapon was nothing more than a lighter. Morant used the flames that came out of the phony gun to ignite some candles … before he appeared to say in the clip, “You hold it, and everything comes out.”

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

They should have given him.even more games just for this. What.An.Idiot!!

Ja Morant filmed himself holding toy gun

Ja Morant filmed himself holding a toy gun back on May 14 in an effort to show his family and friends that he did not have a real firearm during his now-infamous Instagram Live sesh … and TMZ Sports has just obtained the footage. In the video, you can see Morant — easily identified by his unique tattoos — attempting to show the weapon was nothing more than a lighter. Morant used the flames that came out of the phony gun to ignite some candles … before he appeared to say in the clip, “You hold it, and everything comes out.”

He might be the biggest moron ever in the league… 

He’s blaming drinking and strip clubs? :er: Huh?

Ja Morant blamed poor decisions in strip club on heavy drinking

i_60_bc_3b_ja-morant.png?w=190

They heard him blame the poor decision making inside that Glendale, Colo., strip club on the heavy drinking, recalling how the events of that night were all so fuzzy because of the booze that was flowing so freely.They believed him when he shared a message that was both humble and contrite. A lot can be said in more than an hour — that’s plenty of time to get extremely personal — and Morant had managed to convince the commissioner that he was genuine.

2 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

He might be the biggest moron ever in the league… 

He’s blaming drinking and strip clubs? :er: Huh?

Ja Morant blamed poor decisions in strip club on heavy drinking

i_60_bc_3b_ja-morant.png?w=190

They heard him blame the poor decision making inside that Glendale, Colo., strip club on the heavy drinking, recalling how the events of that night were all so fuzzy because of the booze that was flowing so freely.They believed him when he shared a message that was both humble and contrite. A lot can be said in more than an hour — that’s plenty of time to get extremely personal — and Morant had managed to convince the commissioner that he was genuine.

I remember some of these twitter 'insiders' saying alcohol was the root of his problem.  I also recall some callers to nbaradio saying most of his social posts are of him drinking or with bottles everywhere along with ding-ding-ding, his parents.  There seems to be a culture of drinking permeating his family, which is troublesome.

I know of a couple family units that are like this.  The kids usually start drinking very early, with the parents, and have a hard time shaking it because that's all they know.  Doesn't mean they end up alcoholics, just that it's something they'll have to control or navigate.  It's part of why I won't ever drink around my kids. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, kg01 said:

It's part of why I won't ever drink around my kids. 

Good ish I’m 7 years and 4 months sober. It’s tough if you have a problem and I’ll admit I did. I wanted to drink to get buzzed. Funny thing my folks, both hardly ever drank. Maybe once a year or so and that was a glass of wine 🍷

• Like 1

An award for dealing with a lotta 💩 all year! :laugh1: Congrats!

Mike Brown wins Rudy Tomjanovich Award for his cooperation with media and fans

i_70_38_df_mike-brown.png?w=190

The Professional Basketball Writers Association will soon announce Mike Brown has won the 2023 Rudy Tomjanovich Award, a league source told The Sacramento Bee. The award honors an NBA coach for his cooperation with the media and fans along with his excellence on the court.

via Sacramento Bee

Wonder which coach finished last here? Pop!!! 🤣 

Edited by Spud2nique

Sac Kings make the owner’s daughter assistant GM of the Stockton Kings? I’m sorry but that can’t be the best hire. I get it you own the team you can do what you want but there are more deserving candidates out there not looking to take fireball shots 🍹 every 5 minutes. 

sorry not sorry.  The thing is if she fails miserably there are no consequences, daddy will just find another title for her.

I’m more bitter than those foos on the bitter beer 🍻 commercials 😂 

i_b3_18_82_lindsey-harding.png?w=190

Sean Cunningham: Lindsey Harding has been named head coach of the Stockton Kings and Anjali Ranadive has been promoted from assistant GM to the team’s General Manager.

IMG_8412.jpeg

Edited by Spud2nique
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Singer 👩‍🎤 

2 lines under it:

oh oh also assistant GM to which she knows 💩 about.

Asst gm's do a lot of non-glamorous work and travel iiuc.  Wonder how much she's actually doing.  If she's not pulling her weight, it'll be obvious.  But, as you say, if she stinks there are no consequences.  It's a shame.  I'm sure someone would be willing to do an actual good job.

Judging from the fact that the dad would step in and try to do the Kings gm job, I imagine he has no idea how much actual work is involved when he elevated her to that job.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
28 minutes ago, kg01 said:

So apparently Zion's ex has released 'tapes' now.  Eh, pretty sure that's a crime.  She's overplayed her hand. 

Did she actually release them? I saw twitter banned her for threatening to do so.

• Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...

Is it wrong?  Am I wrong?

Is it wrong that the only thing I want in my basketball life is for Lillllllr'd to not end up in Miami.

Am I wrong for wanting him to continually answer questions about not being in Miami and have to pretend he wanted to be in UTA or wherever else the whole time? 

• Haha 2

• Premium Member
5 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Is it wrong?  Am I wrong?

Is it wrong that the only thing I want in my basketball life is for Lillllllr'd to not end up in Miami.

Am I wrong for wanting him to continually answer questions about not being in Miami and have to pretend he wanted to be in UTA or wherever else the whole time? 

Not wrong!

🤣 🤣 

Damian Lillard was interested in Warriors before the Chris Paul trade

i_86_97_52_chris-paul.png?w=190

Ramona Shelburne was a guest on 95.7 The Game, where she revealed that Damian Lillard had an interest in joining the Warriors before they traded for Chris Paul. “They could have waited for Dame,” Shelburne said. “Dame is from the Bay Area. I know he was interested. If he got to the point where he was going to ask for a trade and the list was given, the Warrior would have initially been on that list. Now, it’s not possible. They could have waited.”

via Sports Illustrated

I’m starting to really lose respect for Dame here. Wtf. I love that dude and the way he handled himself for the last decade plus and now he’s saying he will ONLY REPORT TO THE HEAT!!! 

Too much player empowerment. I’m all for players being able to have choices but dude is saying he wants one choice and screwing the Blazers over as far as equal value.

Comon Dame, get it together. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

I’m starting to really lose respect for Dame here. Wtf. I love that dude and the way he handled himself for the last decade plus and now he’s saying he will ONLY REPORT TO THE HEAT!!! 

Too much player empowerment. I’m all for players being able to have choices but dude is saying he wants one choice and screwing the Blazers over as far as equal value.

Comon Dame, get it together. 

He's no different than all the other divas. 

• Sad 1