• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I've Seen Enough!

kg01

Hate to see the guy hurt again but is anyone surprised at this point?

On another note, thanks for not showing tf up Calfs.  Friggin regular season tigers.  

Nobody better tell me a cott-dayum thing about Evan Mobley and how great he's sposed to be.  Don't ever mention Chris Bosh name with that guy ever again.  And what tf happened to ol bootleg Dwayne Wade aka Donovan Mitchell?  Another regular season paper champ puttin up 40s on random Tuesday nights but come up schmall when the lights get brite. 

I've seen enough! 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

• Premium Member
17 hours ago, kg01 said:

bootleg Dwayne Wade aka Donovan Mitchell?

Is he gonna get threaded like Trae for having a bad playoff series? Nope. It'll be about how young their team is and them having to gel.

They're gonna be in trouble though - they have neither picks nor good Young talent to groom.

Over the next 3 drafts (they have their 2024 pick) the Hawks have 3 picks, and good young talent to groom in AJ, JJ, OO.

• Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Cavs didn't put up much of a fight vs Knicks....the Mobley/Allen pairing is regular season good, not so much in the playoffs.

Ya that was weak a heck. And they were the 4th seed? They were who I thought they were although I though Donnie Mitch would carry them past the Knicks that was a letdown.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

Nix and sKeet.. ugh what is this shades of Oakley and Zo? :er: Replaced with Randle and Haslem apparently? :er:

ps the broom 🧹 being used is JVG :laugh1:

image.gif.d448e38efdaa7a0cd6fc9bfcaaf1bf1d.gif

Kg is not happy today. I don't even wanna talk about it.

As burd said before, are people gonna drag Mitchell, Garland, and the rest of the cavs like they would our guy if we'd went out with a whimper like they did?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

• Premium Member
7 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

Nix and sKeet.. ugh what is this shades of Oakley and Zo? :er: Replaced with Randle and Haslem apparently? :er:

ps the broom 🧹 being used is JVG :laugh1:

image.gif.d448e38efdaa7a0cd6fc9bfcaaf1bf1d.gif

How many times will this be referenced in the coming days?  🙄 

Stupid Bucks - what a flame out. 

Giannis has not improved his game much at all, especially his freethrow shooting %. 10-23, REALLY???? SMDH.

• Sad 1

19 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

He should be.  His playoff coaching has not been good!  He left needed Timeouts on the board. SMH.

Can we get him back.. as Quin’s assistant. :laugh1: We can have those pics..

10 years later the pupil becomes the teacher 🤣. Ohhhhhhh Bud. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Can we get him back.. as Quin’s assistant. :laugh1: We can have those pics..

10 years later the pupil becomes the teacher 🤣. Ohhhhhhh Bud. 

Nah, bro.  He can go back to San Antonio to clip Popo's toenails.  Seriously, look at the man's hair.  There's no way he doesn't have freakishly long toenails too. 

• Haha 2

Anybody else see that Ant Edwards tried out for pro wrasslin' after they were eliminated?

Apparently hurled or swung a chair in disgust.  Unfortunately some security personnel were in the way, injuries caused(iiuc), and are pressing charges.

On the plus side, if he can perfect falling through a table, he's a shoo-in for the AEW.  Ya know ... now that he's got a lotta time on his hands.