• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I've Seen Enough!

kg01

5 minutes ago, kg01 said:

The reason why this is funny and well within bounds to go after is preseason all the eggsperts were saying DAL is a contender just as long as they have Luqa.

Well, fast forward to now and it's all Kyrie's fault.  Or all Kidd's fault.  Or all Woods' fault.  Or all the front office's fault.

Well, which is it?  Is he a one-man homecourt advantage?  Or is the reality that, as is the case with every player, conditions have to be right for things to excel at a high level?

People in a rush to annoint the guy and basically ignore whatever facts they need to do so.  Well this year is chickens coming home to roost, in many ways.  I'd love to hear the eggsperts explain this one.

The-emperor-has-no-clothes GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

• Premium Member

More crying from the Golden Boy!

They want to lay it all at Kyrie's feet, but it's more about him ^. 

He's made no strides in adjusting his game like EVERYONE AND THEY MOMMA is asking Trae to do.

• Thanks 2

• Premium Member
55 minutes ago, kg01 said:

The reason why this is funny and well within bounds to go after is preseason all the eggsperts were saying DAL is a contender just as long as they have Luqa.

Well, fast forward to now and it's all Kyrie's fault.  Or all Kidd's fault.  Or all Woods' fault.  Or all the front office's fault.

Well, which is it?  Is he a one-man homecourt advantage?  Or is the reality that, as is the case with every player, conditions have to be right for things to excel at a high level?

People in a rush to annoint the guy and basically ignore whatever facts they need to do so.  Well this year is chickens coming home to roost, in many ways.  I'd love to hear the eggsperts explain this one.

Imagine he's still top 5 for MVP list in the latest iteration from BSPN with his team having a losing record and not even in the playin. When it suits them it's about team record vs stats.

• Like 2

• Moderators
On 3/25/2023 at 3:26 PM, JayBirdHawk said:

Imagine he's still top 5 for MVP list in the latest iteration from BSPN with his team having a losing record and not even in the playin. When it suits them it's about team record vs stats.

How is that even possible.  His season kind of sucks as much as a 30+ point season can suck.  

There are tons of talented guys coming into the league and i think we're all learning that having a guy scoring 30+ points a game may not be the winningest strategy now that there is so much talent at every position.  

• Thanks 1

Enough, JoeLLLL!

Every time things don't go his way, he's iNjUReD.  You just dropped 49 pts on the Warriors - who don't have a center that can guard you (hmmm).

Then, you were so hURt they played you on a back2back - wait, in the load mgt era, you were so HurT that they played you on a back2back with travel!

Oh wait ... the Suns' center was out that game (hmmm)

So now comes Denver.  Sixers and the goat-frontrunner, destroyed Jokic and the Nuggets in PHI.  So they know there's incentive for Jokic to come at them for revenge.

Wait, a center that can actually compete with JoeLLLL?

Oh, noooow he's hURt?  Smh, that's not what an mvp does.  An mvp doesn't try to pick and choose which games to play in and build stats.  

And this ain't me saying he's not hurt.  This is me saying it's odd he's always hurt when it's convenient.  

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Enough, JoeLLLL!

Every time things don't go his way, he's iNjUReD.  You just dropped 49 pts on the Warriors - who don't have a center that can guard you (hmmm).

Then, you were so hURt they played you on a back2back - wait, in the load mgt era, you were so HurT that they played you on a back2back with travel!

So now comes Denver.  Sixers and the goat-frontrunner, destroyed Jokic and the Nuggets in PHI.  So they know there's incentive for Jokic to come at them for revenge.

Oh, noooow he's hURt?  Smh, that's not what an mvp does.  An mvp doesn't try to pick and choose which games to play in and build stats.  

And this ain't me saying he's not hurt.  This is me saying it's odd he's always hurt when it's convenient.  

He’s a 🤡. I’ve said this before. Much respect 🫡 to Jokic.

He’s talking Hakeem? Is he crazy? Nah.

7C1CB8A0-182A-4CDC-B608-655E9E5C498C.jpeg

Edited by Spud2nique
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, kg01 said:

Enough, JoeLLLL!

You watching this? I know it’s quarter to midnight there but Nuggs clinging on 112-107 with 1:23 left.

Jokic is pretty. I love that vision. 

114-109

8 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

He’s a 🤡. I’ve said this before. Much respect 🫡 to Jokic.

He’s talking Hakeem? Is he crazy? Nah.

7C1CB8A0-182A-4CDC-B608-655E9E5C498C.jpeg

He need to keep that King's name out his mouf, Will Smith!

Ain't no way.

Ain't no way Olajuwon gonna be like, "Ah man, Brad Daugherty might get 30 on me.  Imma sit out.  My nee huwt..... even though I jus put up 40 on some scrub center last night."

Ain't no way.

Did he not see how Olajuwon responded when Shaq came for his neck?  Hakeem wanted all the smoke and not just on social media like JoeLLLL. 

Edited by kg01
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, kg01 said:

He need to keep that King's name out his mouf, Will Smith!

Ain't no way.

Ain't no way Olajuwon gonna be like, "Ah man, Brad Daugherty might get 30 on me.  Imma sit out.  My nee huwt..... even though I jus put up 40 on some scrub center last night."

Ain't no way.

Did he not see how Olajuwon responded when Shaq came for his neck?  Hakeem wanted all the smoke and not just on social media like JoeLLLL. 

Wow our new mod comes in here and ignores my 2 posts but gives you a like. Got it. 💄 

image.gif.8d5b3986b3ed692c17bfd8c1ea3b0313.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Wow our new mod comes in here and ignores my 2 posts but gives you a like. Got it. 💄 

image.gif.8d5b3986b3ed692c17bfd8c1ea3b0313.gif

He got too big for his britches real fast.

In other news, refs outta control everywhere apparently....

What a tiny man.

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, kg01 said:

He got too big for his britches real fast.

He gave me a pity “like”… not even a HA! :smile:
You know I think Macdaddy is really AHF’s alter ego. So yesterday he appointed himself in many ways. :sarcastic:

3 minutes ago, kg01 said:

refs outta control everywhere apparently....

:sarcastic:

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, kg01 said:

What a tiny man.

Wait, which one? The umpire was having a very volatile day to start with but Realmuto is a piece of work I’ve seen him on the field he’s an agitator. Something tells me he was kinda “fckin” with the ump before this incident and the ump said “ok that’s it”… 

I wanna see what happened before this.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Wait, which one? The umpire was having a very volatile day to start with but Realmuto is a piece of work I’ve seen him on the field he’s an agitator. Something tells me he was kinda “fckin” with the ump before this incident and the ump said “ok that’s it”… 

I wanna see what happened before this.

Ooh, I didn't realize 'Muto was like that.  If so, that was a clutch, no-look glove swipe.  If he did it on purpose, say in retaliation for a call, it's still funny ngl.  😄

Ref comes across looking like a steamy turd.

• Haha 2