I've Seen Enough!

kg01

37 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Whoever this fake Ernie Johnson is they put on when the real Ernie isn't there.  

:laugh1: Is it that lil Jewish dude who’s a casj and is kinda nerdy? Forgot his name. I’m obviously not watching.

What uck cud(z)..

0B6D5F75-BBAF-4C86-BE1F-F1654BE646A3.thumb.jpeg.83196c31e3e6388b973e564690200924.jpeg

Oh that’s cuz folks say you bully everyone…..

802D550C-B27F-44CF-A885-AFD0B4B6842E.thumb.jpeg.926a937be37aeab841b2d73e6db12c4b.jpeg

George Karl name pops up again? This dude just A DAMN RAT 🐀 KARL.

Aileen Voisin and Andy Furillo, Sac beat writers… they might be other reasons why Cousins isn’t getting a shot they bad mouthed him pretty good. 

And speaking of these two, did they fall down from the ugly tree 🌲 and hit EVERY BRANCH POSSIBLE? Good lord that’s some unattractive ness! 

51FC2852-E7A3-4A90-9996-5951610A6542.jpeg.d64be3823bddf490dee71e5ccbd9da22.jpeg

92ABCFBB-E962-4AC4-A83E-59E3369DB1C2.thumb.jpeg.5231d78c9057d6c7fc4b8e420c911584.jpeg

• Haha 2

On 3/31/2023 at 9:19 AM, Spud2nique said:

And speaking of these two, did they fall down from the ugly tree 🌲 and hit EVERY BRANCH POSSIBLE? Good lord that’s some unattractive ness! 

51FC2852-E7A3-4A90-9996-5951610A6542.jpeg.d64be3823bddf490dee71e5ccbd9da22.jpeg

92ABCFBB-E962-4AC4-A83E-59E3369DB1C2.thumb.jpeg.5231d78c9057d6c7fc4b8e420c911584.jpeg

So wrong.  So, so wrong. 😄

And Gorge Carl can kiss my hole a**.  Thirsty for attention a**.  Starvin' to be relevant a**.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Remember when this was the Hawks with all the front office kerfuffle? 

Bbbut I thought all tha free agents was gonna take minimum to sign there.  And all they needed to do was whip it (Louka) out and the playoffs was just gonna fall all over them.  Whuhappened?

In a league where basically every team makes the playoffs, missing it with a supposed generational talent means (a) you don't really have a generational talent or (b) you really don't have a generational talent. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, kg01 said:

And Gorge Carl can kiss my hole a**.  Thirsty for attention a**.  Starvin' to be relevant a**.

He annoyed you first, I caught on late but I’d like to steer this bit. :sarcastic: Dude is maaaaaaddd annoying. He’s that freakin lil kid on the playground telling on others. Everyone hates that kid. It’s like listen, you chubby boneless chicken 🐔 Karl, shut your trap 🪤, nobody gives a hoot 🦉

• Like 2

On 4/3/2023 at 8:50 PM, Spud2nique said:

He annoyed you first, I caught on late but I’d like to steer this bit. :sarcastic: Dude is maaaaaaddd annoying. He’s that freakin lil kid on the playground telling on others. Everyone hates that kid. It’s like listen, you chubby boneless chicken 🐔 Karl, shut your trap 🪤, nobody gives a hoot 🦉

Add another to the pile .. of eggsperts that can kiss my hole a**.

The guy Vincent Goodwill was on nbaradio.  He and scalabrine debating Kyme vs Trae.  Scal, despite bout with idiocy, has generally been positive w.r.t. Trae.  Today his argument for Trae included the fact that he led the league in pts/assts last year.

To which Goodwill responds, "That's cause he has the ball all the time!"

Tell me you're an idiot without telling me you don't know what TF you're talking about.

There's been plenty of high-usage guards who haven't sniffed that feat.  To poo-poo it as some usage-borne happenstance is completely disrespectful. 

• Thanks 2

22 hours ago, LongTimeFan said:

Fat Guy Running GIFs | Tenor

Zion v Louka? 

5 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE!!!

THE MAVS ARE OUT!

LUKA SUCKS!!!

KYME KILLED IT

True the MavsUk but Kyme didn't kill it.  Louka rot it from the inside.  But he'll happily let Kyme take blame with him on the way out the door this offseason.

But enough about basketball.  Who cares?  The Hawks season doesn't start until next year and I'm good with that.

Let's talk things that aren't funny.  I found a few other things people claim are funny but that are decidedly not funny:

1. Charlie Chaplin - who thinks mimes are funny?!  Tell me

2. Mel Brooks - Please.  Nothing he ever did was funny.  Stahhp

3. British comedy - none of it is funny.  Well Benny Hill is kinda funny.  I bet he wouldnt survive the metoo movement tho. 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1