• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I've Seen Enough!

kg01

• Premium Member
2 hours ago, kg01 said:

Yep.  This is my issue with bkn, including folks anointing Bridges.  They out here acting like they earned this playoff spot.  They didn't.  Kyrie and Durant did.  All they did was barely hang on but folks act like they did the work. 

Exactly. They were 10-11 or something like that.

@Spud2nique gotta give your guy Chuk McCollum some credit for his thinly veiled shotz at zion.

In his postgame interview, he listed out all the ailments hes playing through. And said he's probably gonna have multiple surgeries starting next week.

At first, I was like stopping making excuses dude 

Then he says stte, "I could've had surgery and sat out and watched (too), but I didn't wanna let my teammates down."

Fots Shired shawty. 

• Haha 2

26 minutes ago, kg01 said:

@Spud2nique gotta give your guy Chuk McCollum some credit for his thinly veiled shotz at zion.

In his postgame interview, he listed out all the ailments hes playing through. And said he's probably gonna have multiple surgeries starting next week.

Then he says stte, "I could've had surgery and sat out and watched (too), but I didn't wanna let my teammates down."

Fots Shired shawty. 

He’s not wrong. This new era man, just play already. 

• Like 2

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, kg01 said:

Fots Shired shawty. 

I don't think Zion doesn't love basketball. 

• Haha 1

• Premium Member

Truth!

Reggie Miller: Luka Doncic needs to look in the mirror... he has to get in better shape

The Mavericks finished with the NBA’s third-slowest offense (97.21 possessions per game) and the second-fewest fast-break points per game (11). “Luka Doncic has got to get in better shape,” Reggie Miller said. “They’ve got to run more, and I think they did that when Luka was out and Kyrie was at the helm because they’re much better when they play faster. That’s how Jason Kidd wants to coach. He wants them to play faster, but when Luka’s in there, they can’t play fast. To me, if he’s in better shape and they can play fast, that puts more pressure on the opposing team.”

On 4/12/2023 at 5:35 PM, kg01 said:

Yep.  This is my issue with bkn, including folks anointing Bridges.  They out here acting like they earned this playoff spot.  They didn't.  Kyrie and Durant did.  All they did was barely hang on but folks act like they did the work. 

Din$hittie at it again :sarcastic:

B5D6EF06-8B75-435A-92F7-D350195249C4.jpeg

28C6ACCE-3A74-4B0B-AD9B-021E0F6CBE50.jpeg

Edited by Spud2nique

:laugh1:

“The Wizards and I have so much real estate on Dinshittie island,” Kuz began. “This guy got signed by a team [$60 million contract] and was traded before the season was over.”

Kuz continued, “What in the world have you won in this league? Lol you’ve been bounced around like a basketball my boy.”

After blasting Dinwiddie’s per-game averages while Kuz played with him in Washington, Kuzma ended his rant by saying the “only way” Spencer will ever be worth his contract is if the NBA begins paying its players in crypto currency.

Charles Oakley on nbaradio rn absolutely eviscerating Isaiah Thomas.  Whew.

Said Thomas came up to him in Hartsfield.  "I was gonna knock his little a** out but I already got a case and I ain't wanna mess that up."

Said he's sneaky and a fake and he's just looking for a friend.

• Like 1

• Moderators
14 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Truth!

Reggie Miller: Luka Doncic needs to look in the mirror... he has to get in better shape

The Mavericks finished with the NBA’s third-slowest offense (97.21 possessions per game) and the second-fewest fast-break points per game (11). “Luka Doncic has got to get in better shape,” Reggie Miller said. “They’ve got to run more, and I think they did that when Luka was out and Kyrie was at the helm because they’re much better when they play faster. That’s how Jason Kidd wants to coach. He wants them to play faster, but when Luka’s in there, they can’t play fast. To me, if he’s in better shape and they can play fast, that puts more pressure on the opposing team.”

Reggie is right and i love piling on Luka but at what point does Kidd get some blame here.   Dude is 229-226 in 6 seasons with the Bucks and Mavs where he's had prime Giannis and prime Luka.   

• Like 1