• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I've Seen Enough!

kg01

I’m going back to FakeGM under a different name to befriend Texaschick and proceed to make him my b!tch. 

Carry the hell on! -Sperk

ps Luka played great the other night. Like what 4-14, oooohhhhh ya he’s the great white dope more than hope. 👎 

• Like 1

• Premium Member

:blanky:

According the report, witnesses on the scene said the man slapped a phone out of a student’s hand who had been attempting to take a picture of Ja in the stands … and then said, “I don’t care about none of that, I will beat y’alls ass.” A witness later said that man “was about to pull a gun” — though cops on the scene said in the documents they never observed a firearm during the incident. Police say everyone eventually left the gym without further problems.

– via TMZ.com
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

48 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

:blanky:

In the docs, police say at an after-school volleyball game, Morant’s sister — who attends Houston H.S. — got into a verbal argument with another student. Witnesses on the scene, according to the docs, told officers both parties had called each other “bitch” — prompting Ja’s sister to contact Ja about it all.

– via TMZ.com

According the report, witnesses on the scene said the man slapped a phone out of a student’s hand who had been attempting to take a picture of Ja in the stands … and then said, “I don’t care about none of that, I will beat y’alls ass.” A witness later said that man “was about to pull a gun” — though cops on the scene said in the documents they never observed a firearm during the incident. Police say everyone eventually left the gym without further problems.

– via TMZ.com

This is a warning to me. I need to watch myself as a fan :sarcastic:Cuz I’m sitting there pimpin like it’s my aunt’s house at another’s stadium no less. #LAarewhynot 

@kg01 dude was in the arena wit a “Free Ja” 🪧 :sarcastic: thought of you but didn’t snap a pic in time.

Oh, and peep this, my friend a Grizz fan, wearing a Tony Allen jersey we walkin in the halls and some drunk skinny white dude comes to within a couple feet of my friend and says..”I HATE FCKIN TONY ALLEN”..

2 seconds later my friend..

WELL I HATE YOU! :huh:

Long story short; I almost had to separate their tampons! It woulda been one hell of a scratch fight I’ll tell ya. :laugh1: I love the millennials these days, they are adorable 🥰 I wanna put one in my pocket! :sarcastic:

Oh the pic from the game. (Pics or it didn’t happen lol). 

9A1A70A0-18D3-4849-88E4-31A2B047A9DC.jpeg

AHF don’t ban me it’s my 🦶 for God’s sake 🤣 

Edited by Spud2nique
  • Haha 2