• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I've Seen Enough!

kg01

4 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

:blanky:

In the docs, police say at an after-school volleyball game, Morant’s sister — who attends Houston H.S. — got into a verbal argument with another student. Witnesses on the scene, according to the docs, told officers both parties had called each other “bitch” — prompting Ja’s sister to contact Ja about it all.

– via TMZ.com

According the report, witnesses on the scene said the man slapped a phone out of a student’s hand who had been attempting to take a picture of Ja in the stands … and then said, “I don’t care about none of that, I will beat y’alls ass.” A witness later said that man “was about to pull a gun” — though cops on the scene said in the documents they never observed a firearm during the incident. Police say everyone eventually left the gym without further problems.

– via TMZ.com

Spotlight too bright for them.  Get some help before it's too late.

• Like 2

On 3/8/2023 at 2:02 PM, Spud2nique said:

The Blazers players are about to learn how to sit and pee. :batman: #tuckit :huh: Ladies, y’all thoughts?…

DBC6D7C4-4EB7-4D86-973A-267B5C31BF9E.jpeg

My thoughts?

I wish our PFs and wings had 1/2 the toughness that Tina Thompson had on the court. She was a PF who could knock down 3s and be an elite rebounder and defender.

Imagine if we had the MBA equivalent of Tina on the Hawks?

NBA equivalent 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

My thoughts?

I wish our PFs and wings had 1/2 the toughness that Tina Thompson had on the court. She was a PF who could knock down 3s and be an elite rebounder and defender.

Imagine if we had the MBA equivalent of Tina on the Hawks?

NBA equivalent 

I’m guessing that’s good. I’m a casual when it comes to ladies ball 🏀 but I’m trying to get more attached to it those ladies ball!

• Premium Member
On 3/8/2023 at 3:02 PM, Spud2nique said:

The Blazers players are about to learn how to sit and pee. :batman: #tuckit :huh: Ladies, y’all thoughts?…

DBC6D7C4-4EB7-4D86-973A-267B5C31BF9E.jpeg

I'm waiting for a time when being a female in certain professions isn't worth a headline. If you can do the job, you can do the job. I know I'm in one of those fields.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Aye @Spud2nique, you see Jaylen Browns comments about toxic, racist BOS fans.  He need to get outta that place.  Trade demand coming? 

No but I’m surprised he didn’t do this 3 years ago when I thought he AND Spida should get the heck outta Boston and Utah respectively.

Great for him. Plus, he’s the reason Tatum shines, he’s the real reason, only purists understand this, others love the fluff with Tatum.

I’m opening and always have to getting him back to Atlanta. He’s really our son.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, macdaddy said:

That's really Eric Snow?   Wow.  I never would have thought he'd be a guy that gained a bunch of weight. 

Ya I thought it was a fake pic for a second but he’s been working on that mafia belly for a minute now.

Brooks is wrong he isn’t a cheerleader he’s just Timmy Hardaway Jr. apparently … :er:

Dillon Brooks on Theo Pinson: 'He’s a great basketball player, and now he’s paid to cheerlead'

i_3e_09_cb_theo-pinson.png?w=190

If you’re wondering why, it’s because Brooks wanted to let Dallas Mavericks reserve Theo Pinson know “he’s a cheerleader.” “I grew up watching him play. He’s a great basketball player, and now he’s paid to cheerlead,” Brooks deadpanned, wearing a cardigan with no shirt underneath, dark slacks and dark sunglasses in the Grizzlies’ locker room after Monday’s 112-108 win.

28BEF963-8C00-405C-9F04-02E448C6CE1E.jpeg

:huh: Oops Wiki …

image.gif.119bc07e50ed49c8d84d6240bfbc0022.gif

Edited by Spud2nique
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

🎶 DAAAAA NAAA NAAA DAAAA NAAAA…

THIS… IS SPORTSCENTER…

BSPN FALLIN APART :frantics:

ESPN slashing 7,000 jobs

ESPN is bracing for painful layoffs in the coming weeks, sources tell Front Office Sports. As part of a corporate restructuring, parent Disney is slashing 7,000 jobs and $5.5 billion in costs. The layoffs could amount to 3% of Disney’s global workforce. Stephen A. Smith alluded to the network’s precarious situation on his “K[no]w Mercy” podcast. “Have you all been paying attention to the business landscape? Disney itself announced that over 7,000 employees are going to be let go,” Smith said. “ESPN is under the Disney umbrella. They’re going to have cuts coming. “Hell, for all I know, I might be one of them. Now, I doubt that. But it’s possible. No one knows.”

Top Rumors, Media

• Sad 2

Theo Pinson sold his basketball soul long ago.  It's a shame.  He's decided to pursue allstar status as a towel waiver.  Shoot for more, kids.

And now back to our regularly scheduled program.. of kg expressing dismay about SGA ...

He apparently is taking shots at Lebron, calling him unskilled or 'just an athlete' or w/e.  Same crap Harden said about Giannis... which I guess is what dudes say about guys who're better than them.

Love or hate Lebron, SGA is nowhere good enough to say anything about him.  He's barely a fly on Lebron's windshield. 

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

• Premium Member
21 hours ago, kg01 said:

Theo Pinson sold his basketball soul long ago.  It's a shame.  He's decided to pursue allstar status as a towel waiver.  Shoot for more, kids.

And now back to our regularly scheduled program.. of kg expressing dismay about SGA ...

He apparently is taking shots at Lebron, calling him unskilled or 'just an athlete' or w/e.  Same crap Harden said about Giannis... which I guess is what dudes say about guys who're better than them.

Love or hate Lebron, SGA is nowhere good enough to say anything about him.  He's barely a fly on Lebron's windshield. 

He's still mad LBJ blocked his shot in the Allstar game....these players mentality is just 'different' or I'm just getting old. 😆 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

Hey FakeGM mods,

Suck on this slowly. Spud says hi 👋 

Dallas blows pass it on.

E7F417C5-988C-4FEB-8DAA-4B58ED203582.jpeg

The reason why this is funny and well within bounds to go after is preseason all the eggsperts were saying DAL is a contender just as long as they have Luqa.

Well, fast forward to now and it's all Kyrie's fault.  Or all Kidd's fault.  Or all Woods' fault.  Or all the front office's fault.

Well, which is it?  Is he a one-man homecourt advantage?  Or is the reality that, as is the case with every player, conditions have to be right for things to excel at a high level?

People in a rush to annoint the guy and basically ignore whatever facts they need to do so.  Well this year is chickens coming home to roost, in many ways.  I'd love to hear the eggsperts explain this one.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1