• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I've Seen Enough!

kg01

3 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Legit lol's .  I needed that.  I think I blacked out in that other useless a** thread. 

I wish Draymond was never a Warrior, Jaylen Brown never a Celt. 

ps I love Sabonis always have! 

• Like 2

• Premium Member

How much money did Grant Williams lose this past offseason? He apparently turned down 4yr/$50 million, now can't get off the bench.

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

will be interesting to see if the resign Kuzma and Porzingas. They need to move on from Beal.

They are stuck in the middle for a minute. That’s what the Hawks did a while back, it’s bad. Having said that you could wind up with a million 1st picks like the Wolves and never get anywhere either 😂 

• Haha 2

On 4/19/2023 at 9:35 PM, JayBirdHawk said:

will be interesting to see if the resign Kuzma and Porzingas. They need to move on from Beal.

This is the right 1st step.  The guy should've sold the owner on tearing it down.  Would've given himself all kinds of job security.  Instead, he hitched his wagon to a crap horse (Beal) that couldn't lead anybody anywhere. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, macdaddy said:

So sad.  Dinwiddie is really good but also really delusional.  

Dinwiddie, Dillon Brooks, I think they are having a new surgery it’s popular in LA it’s called “you better be a less boring person cuz people like you better if you controversial and/or crazy”… you ever heard of it Mac? Wildly popular in Cali.

In the old days you could turn to one of these foos and be like “bish betta have my $”.. now though they all got the scrilla from they sugar daddies n whatnot… I digress.

• Haha 2

• Moderators
5 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Dinwiddie, Dillon Brooks, I think they are having a new surgery it’s popular in LA it’s called “you better be a less boring person cuz people like you better if you controversial and/or crazy”… you ever heard of it Mac? Wildly popular in Cali.

In the old days you could turn to one of these foos and be like “bish betta have my $”.. now though they all got the scrilla from they sugar daddies n whatnot… I digress.

What do you know.  You old.  Yeah i poke the spuds.  You get out of here before i come at you.

see you at club?   cool. 

• Haha 3