• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I've Seen Enough!

kg01

KARMA STRIKES AGAIN!!!!!!

YOU FAKEGM MOD STANKKKKKK!!!! Don’t quit your day jobs.. oh wait, these are your day jobs YOU BUMS!!!!

Texas as a whole should be removed from the United States as well as Florida. They should form another nation.. away from us.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

KARMA STRIKES AGAIN!!!!!!

YOU FAKEGM MOD STANKKKKKK!!!! Don’t quit your day jobs.. oh wait, these are your day jobs YOU BUMS!!!!

Texas as a whole should be removed from the United States as well as Florida. They should form another nation.. away from us.

The problem with the mav situation is they're all tryna focus in on this one game.  But the reality is we've been sold the bill of goods that they have a generational player.  We've been sold he's an mvp level player.

If all that's true, they're not in this position in the first place.  But nobody wanna go down that road.  They, again, just wanna talk about the one game. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Mel Brooks has never and will never be funny.  Monty Pythons or w/e is not funny either. 

So no Mel, no stooges, no Benny Hill (not the stat dude @benhillboyaltho his posts kinda funny like that :sarcastic:) no Chevy Chase, and no Chaplin?

Good God! Do you ever laugh? A tee hee in the tub 🛀 perhaps? 

https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/9af35b64-88de-44bd-b3fd-c3d116bf5659

30 minutes ago, kg01 said:

But the reality is we've been sold the bill of goods that they have a generational player.  We've been sold he's an mvp level player.

Does Chuck know this? I mean I know he’s hiding but does he? 

• Haha 2

So I witnessed a basketball game yesterday in street clothes. These 10 high school buddies had gotten together and seem to play regularly. Pretty serious demeanors.

VERY VOCAL during playing like they in the league lol, but one dude was YAPPING and trying to be one of those Draymond types calling out screens for everyone and yelling and hooting and hollering. (Picture a 6’4” balding white dude in his early 50’s).

Anyways, they seemed like kinda d!Cy, but y’all know Spud, I keep to myself.

I went over to the one dude warming up and said: “hey how come they playin like that?” He said “what do you mean?”

I said you know, choppy, methodical in their moves, using 30 seconds of shot clock per possession, things like that, shouldn’t basketball be a game of instincts and run n gun more than chess ♟️ “… he said :huh: “I can’t answer that..”

@kg01 Dudes were about level 5 players acting level 8+, I had to checkem (didn’t have to but wanted to 😂).

2 seconds later, literally the fake Draymond launches a Draymond like 3 from the top and air balls like Draymond would 🤣 

Next possession the one team holds it for like a minute and I yell across from the grass.. SHOT CLOCK ⏰ (loudest scream)..

Opposing player (in agreement and frustration) THANK YOU!!!!!!!!

I busted 🤣 🤣 🤣 

So now @kg01, I ask you, would you rather me fck with 10 will Ferrell semi not pro ballers and talk smack or ….

wait for it…

WATCH THIS! :batman:

image.gif.1c4a938f4f4a6fd04099399c26d1a0b0.gif

• Haha 2

42 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

So I witnessed a basketball game yesterday in street clothes. These 10 high school buddies had gotten together and seem to play regularly. Pretty serious demeanors.

VERY VOCAL during playing like they in the league lol, but one dude was YAPPING and trying to be one of those Draymond types calling out screens for everyone and yelling and hooting and hollering. (Picture a 6’4” balding white dude in his early 50’s).

Anyways, they seemed like kinda d!Cy, but y’all know Spud, I keep to myself.

I went over to the one dude warming up and said: “hey how come they playin like that?” He said “what do you mean?”

I said you know, choppy, methodical in their moves, using 30 seconds of shot clock per possession, things like that, shouldn’t basketball be a game of instincts and run n gun more than chess ♟️ “… he said :huh: “I can’t answer that..”

@kg01 Dudes were about level 5 players acting level 8+, I had to checkem (didn’t have to but wanted to 😂).

2 seconds later, literally the fake Draymond launches a Draymond like 3 from the top and air balls like Draymond would 🤣 

Next possession the one team holds it for like a minute and I yell across from the grass.. SHOT CLOCK ⏰ (loudest scream)..

Opposing player (in agreement and frustration) THANK YOU!!!!!!!!

I busted 🤣🤣🤣 

So now @kg01, I ask you, would you rather me fck with 10 will Ferrell semi not pro ballers and talk smack or ….

wait for it…

WATCH THIS! :batman:

image.gif.1c4a938f4f4a6fd04099399c26d1a0b0.gif

First, props for the Benny gif.  That sketchy basted probably just stole some ladies' top or something.

But on to this apparent NBA finals game you witnessed.  When the guy said he couldn't answer why they played like that, did he mean he wouldn't answer?  As if you were tryna steal trade secrets or something.

And lol at the opposing player being right there with you when you called the shot clock violation.  He was probably about to just stand there and put his hands out, palms up.  "What YF, dudes?"  

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, kg01 said:

What YF, dudes?"  

:laugh1: He was the quiet dude who wanted to run n gun but also shy ☺️ and couldn’t speak out until some random lunatic yelled it.. :huh:.. :laugh1:

17 minutes ago, kg01 said:

That sketchy basted probably just stole some ladies' top or something.

He is gross that way, pervert! :sarcastic:

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, kg01 said:

wouldn't answer? 

It was weird, I think I mentioned “like slo motion” when he was confused.

Like one dude would be in the post and others would cut, while they are cutting dude with ball (has enough time mind you) to compliment one dude on his cut and say “ ooohhh I liked that, yet not pass it to him. :huh:

Kyle Anderson… 10 poor man Slo mo’s on the court. 

Having said all that, all fun and games and much respect 🫡 for being out there no doubt. 

36 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Having said all that, all fun and games and much respect 🫡 for being out there no doubt. 

Nah, you goin sawft?  I heard that happens when dudes get engage.... ah, nevermind. 

But, no, thats not how pickup is supposed to be played.  Don't nobody run the Princeton offense in pickup! 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, JayBirdHawk said:

I hope they lose their pick :laugh1:

You know Sliver lacks the teeth for that.  Expect a hearty wrist slap, if that.

Even more interesting is the concept of the maverick possibly wanting to be traded, as some thirsty prognosticators are pushing the same template they used on Trae a few months back. 

• Haha 1

• Premium Member
8 minutes ago, kg01 said:

You know Sliver lacks the teeth for that.  Expect a hearty wrist slap, if that.

Even more interesting is the concept of the maverick possibly wanting to be traded, as some thirsty prognosticators are pushing the same template they used on Trae a few months back. 

They should slot them in at pick #14 and call it a day.

Kidd and his big mouth spilled the beans and apparently any guy that got hot during the game was pulled. :laugh1:. You can't be that blatant with the tanking.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Premium Member
35 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Expect a hearty wrist slap, if that.

Might be more, at least I'm hoping for more:

Yes teams tank....they just have the good sense not to openly talk about it like Cubes and Kidd. Lol.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, kg01 said:

Nah, you goin sawft?  I heard that happens when dudes get engage.... ah, nevermind. 

Charmin soft. :sarcastic: I need soup 🍜, a warm blanket and put it on Golden Girls, they’re a hoot 🦉!!!! :laugh1:

ps Don’t tell me you don’t watch the ladies of Florida.. they prolly your BIL neighbors. :sarcastic:

1 hour ago, kg01 said:

2 dudes I hate are beefin'....

That is all.

Oh and ol' Lose-ma is straight roasting Dinwiddie on Twitter.  Check it, check it owt. 

Hasn’t Spencer been talkin crap about others too lately? I think maybe Kyrie and a couple others. He’s really feelin himself huh.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

Hasn’t Spencer been talkin crap about others too lately? I think maybe Kyrie and a couple others. He’s really feelin himself huh.

Yep.  This is my issue with bkn, including folks anointing Bridges.  They out here acting like they earned this playoff spot.  They didn't.  Kyrie and Durant did.  All they did was barely hang on but folks act like they did the work. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1