• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I've Seen Enough!

kg01

1 hour ago, kg01 said:

Nah, bro.  He can go back to San Antonio to clip Popo's toenails.  Seriously, look at the man's hair.  There's no way he doesn't have freakishly long toenails too. 

That’s just grotesque… you and @LongTimeFan man y’all got no boundaries with 🐐 balls nut and old timer toe nails..  you puttin me on that slim fast diet dang bro I don’t wanna eat anymore..

• Haha 2

UNWRITTEN NBA RULES.. you can curly Neal foos without refs calling for your bigs 3seconds in the lane.

Ring around the rosies 🌹 pocket fulla posies? :huh: Is that it?

Combatting that: Step on sCurry 🦶 or rock his head off the next play. 

@benhillboy you’re boy has it comin..  just sayin..

@kg01 witness this post. That dude crummy dribbling around like a lil b!tch.

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Ring around the rosies 🌹 pocket fulla posies? :huh: Is that it?

Did you know the true origin of that little song we all sang as kids?
It's from the Middle Ages, regarding the deadly bubonic plague.

Ring around the Rosie meant the itchy rash around the infected sore of a person sick with the plague.

Pocket full of posies were the flower pedals that plague doctors showered upon their deceased patients, which also helped to ward off their odor.

Ashes, ashes meant the cremated remains of the deceased.

And yes, whether sick or not: we all fall down (at the end of our lives).

2 hours ago, LongTimeFan said:

Did you know the true origin of that little song we all sang as kids?
It's from the Middle Ages, regarding the deadly bubonic plague.

Ring around the Rosie meant the itchy rash around the infected sore of a person sick with the plague.

Pocket full of posies were the flower pedals that plague doctors showered upon their deceased patients, which also helped to ward off their odor.

Ashes, ashes meant the cremated remains of the deceased.

And yes, whether sick or not: we all fall down (at the end of our lives).

I thought the pockets full of posies was because kids kept them there due to the smell of rotting bodies all over.  

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, kg01 said:

I thought the pockets full of posies was because kids kept them there due to the smell of rotting bodies all over.  

I'm not sure. I wasn't there.  GrayMule?

• Premium Member

:laugh1:

Jae Crowder: 'I’m very confused as to why I was brought here'

i_25_ec_f8_jae-crowder.png?w=190

Crowder played 18 seconds Wednesday night in the Bucks’ Game 5 overtime loss to the Heat that sent them home. He did not play in Game 4 and averaged 13.6 minutes through the first three games. “I’ve never been in a situation like that,” he told the Journal Sentinel. “Eleven years. Check my résumé. I’ve been playing. I’ve always been playing. “I’m very confused as to why I was brought here. I don’t know my purpose here and why I was brought here.”

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, kg01 said:

Aye @Spud2nique,can we call it a draw on Crowder.  Seems like we were both wrong there.  I said hed get hurt.  You said he'd be a difference maker.

Turns out Boodeeshoulders had no clue how to use him anyways.

Bud was drunk 😂 

1 hour ago, JayBirdHawk said:

:laugh1:

Jae Crowder: 'I’m very confused as to why I was brought here'

i_25_ec_f8_jae-crowder.png?w=190

Crowder played 18 seconds Wednesday night in the Bucks’ Game 5 overtime loss to the Heat that sent them home. He did not play in Game 4 and averaged 13.6 minutes through the first three games. “I’ve never been in a situation like that,” he told the Journal Sentinel. “Eleven years. Check my résumé. I’ve been playing. I’ve always been playing. “I’m very confused as to why I was brought here. I don’t know my purpose here and why I was brought here.”

He shoulda been brought to the Hawks for JC :batman:

16 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Bud was drunk 😂 

He shoulda been brought to the Hawks for JC :batman:

Just read that Budz brother died on a car crash before game 4.  Terrible and explains why he seemed off.  Crowder probably knew this when he made his comments, which makes them even worse. 

I'm eating my words now that I know about that tragedy.  

• Sad 2

So where's the national media slander for CLE chokin' away their season?  Folks too busy stroking the Nix still?  Thought the cavs were all-world.  Were I wrong?

Of our guys showed up schmall like them dudes, we'd be hearing it. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

No we are twins 👯‍♀️ but I come off more emotional unstable than you. :er:

Ps Embiid comes back and Doc and Philly do well… :laugh1: 

pps Fck the C’s.

Friggin Suxers.  Too bad they got non-leaders out there in Har en and JoeLLLL who can't wait to excuse-make.  Which is why he keeps telling people how hurt he is.  Smh.

On a side note, there's a thread on fakegm about players who haven't proven themselves in the playoffs.  Color me shocked our guy hasn't been mentioned at all.  Up to like 4 pages.  No Trae slander.  I'm legit shocked. 

• Like 2