• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I've Seen Enough!

kg01

:laugh1: Poole about to spill the beans 🫘 

i_b4_69_d6_jordan-poole.png?w=190

Anthony Slater: Jordan Poole: “I can text Steph. I can text Klay. I can call them. Have a conversation. That doesn’t leave. That doesn’t go anywhere. If anything, I just know their plays. The split actions.” pic.twitter.com/bQMV6Xe1bV

image.gif.8d9cab331256b9b0a4997ddf2c294740.gif
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

So we all agree a dude can dress however he wants, right?  I mean, iiwii.  So what, right?

But do we also agree that I can make fun of it if I want?  Right?  Thats fair, right?

Wheres this coming from?  Well....

I mean ..... jokes are just jokes or am I gonna get cansell'd? 

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, kg01 said:

So we all agree a dude can dress however he wants, right?  I mean, iiwii.  So what, right?

But do we also agree that I can make fun of it if I want?  Right?  Thats fair, right?

I have no joke..

just a gif :batman:

image.gif.41584492d4b7b0697858a5c680492083.gif

• Haha 2

• Moderators
38 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Tall, ripped guys get away with anything.   I try that and look like this

yhnrcbg2ljb81.jpg?auto=webp&s=be910263ae

• Haha 3

Scottie, I blame you.. 

Larsa Pippen says she was not a fan of Michael Jordan’s recent comments on her relationship with His Airness’ son … saying they were flat-out embarrassing and traumatizing. Scottie Pippen’s ex got real about the situation on the newest episode of her and Marcus Jordan’s “Separation Anxiety” podcast … saying that when MJ claimed last week that he didn’t approve of her romance with his son — it really, really bothered her.

BR- What makes you feel mentally and physically prepared to make an NBA comeback? 

Waiters: THE EDIBLE I HADS DIS MORNIN NINJA 🥷🏼! 🤪 I IS HIGH AS A 🪁 FOO! ANNNN NASSS REAL TALK 💯 

Bleacher Report: What makes you feel mentally and physically prepared to make an NBA comeback after a few years away? Dion Waiters: I honestly had to go through what I was going through the last couple of years by not playing. I feel like it made me a better person. It made me a better man and a better father because now I’m able to tell my son like, ‘Yo bro, it’s not just about talent, it’s about your attitude, and what you’re doing out there on the court is not going to work.’

• Haha 1

• Premium Member
23 hours ago, kg01 said:

I just saw this, posted it awhile ago in HC.

This is when trying to make a fashion statement because you were at Fashion week in Milan goes wrong.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

Scottie, I blame you.. 

Larsa Pippen says she was not a fan of Michael Jordan’s recent comments on her relationship with His Airness’ son … saying they were flat-out embarrassing and traumatizing. Scottie Pippen’s ex got real about the situation on the newest episode of her and Marcus Jordan’s “Separation Anxiety” podcast … saying that when MJ claimed last week that he didn’t approve of her romance with his son — it really, really bothered her.

I'm convinced she was fooled into thinking she was being set up with the real Michael Jordan.  And, when she realized it was his son, she just said f-it and went with it. 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

I just saw this, posted it awhile ago in HC.

This is when trying to make a fashion statement because you were at Fashion week in Milan goes wrong.

Oh burd, sorry but I gotta can(t)sell you now. 🤓

• Haha 2

• Moderators
On 7/13/2023 at 8:48 AM, Spud2nique said:

giphy.gif

• Haha 2

Big baby wtf 🤨😂 

Glen Davis on Victor Wembanyama: 'That boy looked like a little baby Bambi out there the other night, a little baby giraffe'

i_db_42_1a_victor-wembanyama.png?w=300

Bn Golliver: Glen “Big Baby” Davis on playing Victor Wembanyama: “The length I probably would have struggled with, but the body? Tomato chest. They soft. That boy looked like a little baby Bambi out there the other night, a little baby giraffe… I don’t think he could handle all this pain.”

Top Rumors, Trash talk, Glen Davis, Victor Wembanyama, San Antonio Spurs

What animal am I I wonder in big baby’s kingdom of animals 🦒 
Edited by Spud2nique

Andrew Nicholson fires back at Draymond Green: 'I see it as an insecurity on his end'

i_dc_52_d9_draymond-green.png?w=190

During a recent episode of Paul George’s Podcast P Presented by Wave Sports + Entertainment, Green went all-in on Nicholson by saying that he had a “weird” body type and that he didn’t walk and talk like a basketball player. The Warriors vet pretty much expressed his lack of respect for the former Orlando Magic power forward. Nicholson has now been given a platform, and he went full savage with his response: “I see it as an insecurity on his end,” Nicholson said on a recent podcast appearance. “… I didn’t know he was thinking about me for the last 11 years. I wasn’t thinking about y’all, I’m going to be honest with you.”

Not only did he say that Green is insecure, but Nicholson also poked fun at Draymond’s inability to pronounce the name of Nicholson’s college: “I didn’t really realize St. Bonaventure was a really hard name to pronounce,” he continued. “Maybe it’s a good thing I stayed four years in college, that’s why I could do it. I have a good program in my 44 Hoops non-profit where we do have these kinds of phonic things where we can actually help him out with that. I got no problem doing that.”

• Haha 2